Look Who's Here

Picture of Jawan Harris

MAN THAT'S ONE SEXY PICTURE OF JAWAN *swooning*

_____________________________________________________________________

Its two days after the big scene in the MB bus about the game. Dréshia is still in bed and everyone is up. The boys invite the gang over to give her a ‘special’ wake up call.

Ray: So how we gonna do this fellas?

Diggy: Let’s get the ice bucket!

Jawan & Ray: Nah man

Prod: What’s wrong with that? I thought it was a good idea.

Diggy: EXACTLY!

Ray: Boy, sit yo ass down.

Diggy gives Ray the “what the fuck you just say to me?” look

Jawan: ANYWAY, before the married couple has a fight between who gets to pull their panties out the bunch-

Everyone besides Ray & Diggy laugh

Ray & Diggy: That’s not funny!!! -_-

Everyone is still laughing.

Lil Twist: {fall on the floor dying of laughter} Y-yes it is!

Jawan: Well! Anyway- before I was r-rudely {cracks up} in-interrupted; we meant we have to think of something better.

Prince: Let’s do this before she wakes up please!

Tool: Well excuuusee- {does the neck roll thing} –the shit out of me! I don’t see you thinking of anything, lover boy.

Everyone: OOO

Gennis: He brought the neck roll on yo ass.

Prince: Whatever, let’s just think of something quick.

Everyone is thinking and thinking until Gennis gets  an idea.

Gennis: I got it! Alright, gather around children, here’s what we’ll do.{Everyone leans in but doesn’t move} I said gather the fuck around mofo’s!!

Everyone is surprised and does what he says and smiles at his idea.

After everyone gets what they need for their little prank, Gennis gathers up the boys and makes sure everything is in check. He goes to Dréshia’s room and sees she’s still sleeping. While he looks at her, he feels something like butterflies in his stomach.

Gennis’ P.O.V:

                            While I was looking at Dréshia, I notice that she was more beautiful than the first time I saw her at the Staple Stadium. She looked so peaceful and calm as she was sleeping. I just wanted to stare at her for so long without her snapping at me for once. I just can’t help this feeling that  I know her so well. I was having second thoughts about this whole prank thing. Maybe I should tell the guys to forget about it… I’ll tell them after I look at her some more :)

 End of Gennis' P.O.V

Just then Prince came running in to get Gennis because he was taking long.

Prince: C’mon man what’s taking so-

Prince looks at Gennis staring at Dréshia and glares at him. He then pulls Gennis to the side.

Gennis: What the hell man?

Prince: Focus! We got to do this now before she gets up.

Gennis: But-

Before Gennis got to finish, Prince grabs him and drags him to the others.