Migraines and Moaning

Ericas POV

"Who's there?"

No answer.

I struggled on the floor. My head was killing me and it was about a billion degrees in this room so my body was dripping with sweat. Not to mention the sweat coming from my nerves. Who is in here. I move closer to the person. I can't see them at all. It is so dark in here I can barely see my own hands. They sound like their in pain whoever it is, all I hear from them is moaning. 

Wait.

"Sam? Is that you?" More moaning. 

At this point I really have no idea what to do. I figured that if I went over to the door and tried to get out I wouldn't be able to find my way back to Sam. I wish I could see in here. My wrists are killing me. It feels like my hands were tied up earlier. 

Thats it. 

I reached down to her. I feel rope around her hands. I begun to untie them but the knot was ridiculously tight. She was completely relaxed. I guess she knew it was me. I finally untie the rope and her hands quickly moved to what I think was her face. She untied a bandage from around her mouth. That would explain all the moaning. When the bandages came off she began coughing and inhaling deeply. What is going on? What were they trying to do to me. Who even is they?

After about 10 minutes of straight coughing I hear a voice.

"Who are you?"

What? It wasn't Sams voice. It was a guy. His voice sounded deep and raspy. 

"My names Erica." 

"Uh. Hi do you know where we are or what were doing here?"

Okay so this guy is in the same position as me. Absolutely clueless. Wonderful. 

"No, I don't remember anything since the concert."

"You were at a concert?"

"Yeah Big Time Rush."

"You like them?"

"I Love Them."

"Well at least you probably had a great time there. Now lets find a way to get out of here or at least find out where we are."

"Okay, but I never got your name."

"Oh my bad. Hi. Im Logan Henderson."