Hopeless

"Did that just happen..?" I didnt know what to do, so many things were going through my mind.

Logan Henderson.

He actually talked to me.

I finally decided after 20 minutes

of standing in awe that I should probably go to my seat.

I was in row 2 seat 37. So close to the stage. So close to Logan.

The timer comes on. Half hour until Big Time Rush.

15 minutes

.

10.

5.

My heart is beating faster than I knew it could. The screaming is unbearable in the stadium as 4 boys rise out of a platform in the center of the stage.

My eyes. Fixed on Logan.

Five songs pass and Logan hasn't even come to my side of the stage yet. I was starting to doubt what he said. He probably talked to hundreds of other girls today. Im just another fan. He has better things to do than to have to search for me in a crowd of about 1000 screaming girls.

Theyre about to sing Worldwide.

Maybe he will see me when he walks into the crowd!

Nope.

He walked right by me.

The concerts over.

I screamed for their last song. But inside I couldn't force my eyes to look at Logan.

Well... maybe next time.

"Maybe he just couldn't find you!" My friend Sam was at the concert with me the whole time. She thought Logan was serious too.

We walk outside getting trampled on by hundreds of girls. I really didn't seem to notice, or care at this point.

I was way too upset.

Suddenly, everything went black.