Chapter Nine

Scott's pack met after school. They met each other at the back as soon as their classes ended. Malia and Stiles were a little late, both looking a little red in the face and clothes a little screwed. 

Scott smirked and raised his eyebrows up at them suggestively. Malia didn't notice but Stiles flushed slightly and scowled at him in return. 

"Don't say anything" Stiles grumbled as he walked up to the pack. 

"I wasn't going to" Scott said smirking evilly, he loved teasing Stiles about Malia. He did it loads when he dated Allison, now it was his turn. 

Allison... 

Scott gritted his teeth slightly, pushing memories of her away, he had grieved and slowly got over her death but his grief would always be with him. And would strike him unexpectedly sometimes, leaving him a whimpering mess. 

His heart didn't feel complete without her... 

Even though that did sound very cheesy it was true. 

Isaac wolf whistled, Stiles managed to step on his foot a bit childishly in return...Isaac winced slightly, not expecting it and glared at him. 

"Anyway" Scott said before Stiles and Isaac could get into another argument. Bringing everyones attention to him. 

"First we have to find them, they all walk together so they shouldn't have got far and shouldn't be that hard to-" 

"Scott" Lydia suddenly interrupted, looking behind him, everyone who wasn't looking, looked. 

Liam said hesitantly "I don't think you need to look for them" 

Stiles shot him a look that practically screamed thank you captain obvious. 

Aiden growled under his breath, Ethan held him back in case he decided to jump at them. 

Scotts eyes widened as he took in the new students standing before him. Their looked like their were two groups both looked threatening. One group was pale skinned, deathly wide but somehow deadly handsome and beautiful while the other group were tanned, had tribal tattoos and all were tall and very musclier, almost dwarfing them. 

He felt his wolf instincts react to them both differently. The group who were all deathly white, everything in him screamed at him to attack, threat! threat! threat! protect the pack, threat! 

The other group it felt like he was meeting a wolf pack that was challenging him, like something inside him felt like he needed to prove HE was the one in charge and they should respect that and leave, it was not right for them to be hear, they SHOULDN'T be here but he didn't know how he knew that. 

Liam all but openly snarled at the new students, his eyes flashing golden. 

Low hisses where returned from the group with pale skin, while growls much like Scott and his packs own where returned from the other group. 

Suddenly the tallest strongest looking teen stepped forward, he had short black hair and a tribal tattoo. The way he stood Scott could see the authority and power he held. 

He put his hands out in a slight surrender as two of the paler people stepped by the side of him, backing him up a little bit. 

A girl and a boy, they looked his own age but the way they stood and something in their strange gold eyes hid age, especially the boys, more like a young man though. 

"Look we mean any harm. Can we talk to who's in charge here?"  

Scott took a breath as his pack all looked at him. Stiles gave him a supportive smile and a shrug of his shoulders 'might as well do it' so Scott stepped closer to the new students, they're eyes falling on him.