Chapter 32

We both stood up and just stood there staring.

"You are a absolute di*k!!" Rick swung attempting to punch Russell in the face.

"What was that for?!" Russell shouted stepping back to get out of Rick's reach. Rick stepped forward which made Russell stepped back and this carried on until Rick was close enough to pin Russell to the wall. Rick's fist moved up to directly in front of Russell's face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed pulling Rick away from Russell and pushing him onto the floor. I ran back over to Russell and he wrapped his hand around my waist.

A few minutes later the twins started screaming. "Thanks Rick." I spat before picking up Becca and signalling for Russell to pick up Connor.

BANG,BANG BANG

"Billie, is everything ok in there?" Sofia asked sounding very concerned.

"Yes, everything is fine. I just tripped over everything is fine though." I glared daggers at Rick before I heard Sofia shuffle away. "Rick you better go before Sofia actually comes into this room." I sighed picking himself up from the floor.

"You better look after her or I will actually kill you next time." He opened the door and making sure the door slammed shut so he could prove the point he was trying to make.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey, if you guys have any ideas leave them in the comments or message me them as I am going on holiday tomorrow and I don't want to have to waste me holiday trying to come up with an idea. I should hopefully be able
to update.