Chapter 5

I felt like I was doing the "Walk of Shame" when I walked to class. I should have been doing that this morning...but I didnt have sex with him this morning. He. Fucked. Me. It went against everything I knew, my morals, everything. I debated whether to take another shower but my sick mind loved the smell of him on my skin. So I put a coat of perfume on to shield the scent. I wore jeans and a sweatshirt to hide my inner slut. I felt so dirty. I was dirty. Ms. Henson wasnt so thrilled about me coming in late either, on account of she glared at me darkly as I walked in the class. Mouthing, "Sorry," to her before making eye contact with the insatiable Anthony. He looked attentive- that he was. He looked at me from the corner of his eye, smirking. As if he won some time of game. I showed no expression and moved next to Courtney, her hair was up again, and she was still sniffling. Ms. Henson averted her attention back to the powerpoint. "Now that Ms. Mupenda has decided to join us, I'll finish explaining, it's simple. Write an article about an event that has happened to you. Include descriptive details, and even interview the people that were around when this happened. Act as if you were writing a report in a newspaper. You have till the end of the month, because this is supposed to help invite our exchange students to learn more about everyone else, plus I'm all out of good ideas for the semester." The class chuckled lightly. "Where were you?" Courtney asked me, as soon as Ms. Henson sat back down in her chair, looking back at her computer. "My room, I got caught up in something." I said pressing my lips together, my mind flashing with memories. His touch, his taste, the feeling of him inside me, controlling me...taking me. Snap out of it Ellie! "Hey Ells," I heard behind me. It was my friend, Eddie. He had a smile on his face, as usual, his blonde hair was spiked as usual, and he had blue eyes. ....Not as blue as Anthonys. He pulled a chair next to me, and his cologne was strong, my eyes almost watering. "Hi," I muttered, forcing a smile. "Heard you were wilding out last night. Sad, I wasnt there to have taken advantage," he grinned jokingly. I pushed his arm playfully. "Shut up, It was a one-time thing. And I'm never drinking again in my college life." I said, grimacing my face. Eddie rolled his eyes, "Bull. But anyways, I have to do a self potrait of someone. Could you please-" i cut him short. "Not a chance. Last time I went to your art class, I was holding an apple, with no bra." I said remembering flatly. "You had a sheet. It was Greek art!" he exclaimed trying to defend himself. "I dont care if it was Gods art. I'm not doing that ever again." i said, convinced with my answer, leaning back and crossing my arms. "You're going to Hell for saying that. But please. You'll just be wearing a dress." He insisted. I squinted and quickly agreed before changing my mind. "Great, come by the studio at 4." Eddie smiled satisfied, then got up and left. "Boyfriend potential?" Courtney asked, smiling at me, when Eddie was out of sight. I frowned at her, Eddie? My friend since 8th grade? Corny, nerdy little Edward? Hell no. "No, just a close friend," I said awkwardly laughing. "I think he's cute..." Courtney said, shyly smiling. "You want me to talk to him for you?"

She nodded quickly. And I smiled, as class dismissed. The library was my next move before I went to see Eddie. And I already ran into another problem, as I walked by the computers. My ignorant ass exboyfriend, Jeremy. The most arrogant, cocky, conceited, big headed asshole, I have EVER met. Though he was probably the most attractive boyfriend I had. Lightskinned- his skin perfectly toned to the lightest carmel, his face perfectly carved, and his eyes the deepest hazel. "Hey there beautiful," he said grinning at me, pulling my chair close to him. I groaned, and tried to turn on the computer. "What do you want?" I said, pulling away from his touch. He disgusted me. "You, of course. Baby, I miss you," He said, the tone in his voice sounded almost sarcastic. "Youre dismissed." I replied angrily, putting my hand in his face. "Dont be like that, lets go back to your room, to show you how much I really missed you." he brought his face closer, but was pushed back by someone. "Youre touching something thats mine now, get the fuck." It was Anthony. I was his? He was here? Oh. "Well, well, well, who do we have here? Anthony." There was a calming sinister cackle in Jeremy's voice when he said this. It sent chills up and down my spine as the two began glaring at each other. I felt like I was intruding on something hidden...something beyond me. Hold up, pause, wait a minute. They knew each other. "Such an unnerving surprise..." Anthony's soft voice was hard and untamed. I heard anger in his voice. "Where's my money?" Jeremy's question was flat. Straight to the point. His eyes were dark and I've only seen his eyes like that a few times...only when he- "I paid you back ages ago. What the hell are you talking about?" Anthony sounded sure of himself. "You forgot already? Want me to remind you like I reminded Vince?" The air went cold. I felt fear crawl on my skin. What the hell were they talking about? Who was Vince? "Leave Jeremy," His voice was now calmed, and nonchalant. Jeremy rose to his feet, not breaking the intense glare. "Nice seeing you again Ellie," he mumbled before slowly cantaring off. "Well, what was that?" I didnt even know if I should've asked, but I felt thrown in the middle of it, given I was the only one out of the loop when they were talking. "Nothing you need to worry about." Anthony's soft expression had returned, and everything down south clenched together. I was content with his answer and tried to ignore him. His aura confused me, yet turned me on all at the same time. "Starting the assignment?" I nodded, inhaling deeply. "Already? It's not due until the end of the month"