Nightmares coming to life.

"STOP! STOP!" As i scream at the masked man grabbing me harshly. I cry out in pain from his hard cold grip. I try to get away but he just squeezes harder onto my arms. I lift my head up, looking deep into his eyes i see the hate and desire to torture or even kill me, tears run down my flushed cheeks. My body goes limp, giving up to fight knowing he will just hurt me. He pushes my body to the hard wall of his bedroom. I wimper in pain and fright as my body crashes into the wall. Everything becomes blurry after hitting my head on the wall, I lift my head up to look at his nasty ass face, wondering why the hell has to do this to me. Finally meeting his eyes i give him a dirty look while hes just standing this gripping my arms as tight as he can and smiling that evil smile all the men have. I give him a dirty look and spit at his face. His grin goes away and lets go of my right arm. I see his arm lift. "CRACK!!" My face forcfully turns and starts to burn and swell from his hit. Tears in my eyes i get furious and look back at him i look down and see my legs are in between his, i look back at him and whipser "dumb ass" I kick straight up. His grip lets go and he falls to the ground holding his small balls. I smile at him and sprint for the door. Opening the door i see another masked man waiting at the door making sure i dont get out. I sigh realizing this is the same guy that raped me and beat the hell out of me. I try and get past him but he grabs my arms and lifts me up forcefully. He brings me over to the bed stepping over the man who was holding his balls and throws me onto the bed. My body springs back up slightly from the throw. He starts stripping and yells at the other man "GET THE FUCK UP, WATCH THE FUCKIN DOOR OR HELP ME! GODDAMN YOUR FUCKED UP!!" I jump from the yelling and the anger. I curl into a ball sitting up watching his every move scared shitless. He starts taking his shirt off and his jeans i watch scared even more, tears building into my eyes. He walks over to the side of the bed where i was he screams at me "LAY ON THE FUCKIN BED!" I jump and do as he says fast. I watch him start to strip me and shake me, in a faint voice i start hearing my name, "Riley, Riley, Riley!" I feel shaking, everything becomes blurry, i can barely see the man standing in front of me, everything becomes silent then i hear my name again but getting louder. "Riley, Riley, Riley!!" My eyes start opening i see Yasenia sitting there holding me, I look around scared and breathing heavy still. I realize it was just a dream. I look up at her with tears in my eyes and ones starting to stream down my face. I role over to her stomach and hold onto her waist crying silently in her shirt. She holds me close  to her rocking me back and forth trying to calm me down from the nightmare, she says nothing but "shhh, shhh, everythings ok, just relax hun, youre ok."