The dark ally.

Panting, I fall to the ground and roll to my back, the men keep kicking and punching me, and not giving a damn what they’re doing. The one screams harshly at them telling them to stop for a second. I open my eyes for a second and slowly sit up. When I sit up I’m fully out of breath I look up at all three of them and look back down, I feel the blood slowly drip from my forehead and then watch the blood slowly drip off my chin and nose as it falls to the cold cement ground. My eyes throb in excruciating pain and start to swell. I breathe from my mouth and slowly look back up at the three dark skinned men I couldn’t see much but the masks on their faces their clothes and their bare arms. I look at each of them closely their mouths, noses, and eyes had holes cut out and they wore all black, black t-shirts and black jeans. Their hands had my blood dripping off of them and there black sneakers had some blood on them too. I looked at each of them with my vision becoming blurry, they look and smile at one another at how good of a job they've thought they done. Punching, kicking, spitting, everything known to man. They knew exactly what they were doing, trying to just hurt me for their own happiness. I look back down again and sigh under my breath, I knew at heart that they were going to keep going until I’m dead on the ground but I just tried to hope that they were done. I start to breathe slowly trying to catching my breath, and hope to god that I’ll severe this random and harsh beating. One of the men walks slowly over to me, his arms were large full of muscle, and he was tall and muscular from what I saw. He slowly bends down and grabs my face forcefully to make me look at him directly in the eyes, weak and tired I don’t resist. He smiles evilly at me then turns around looking back at his friends. He glances back at me with a smile he opens his mouth and bites his lip, he takes a slow deep breath looking into my eyes and in a low evil voice he says "finish IT". I look into his eyes with tears and anger wondering if this is how my life might actually end. I look back down after he lets go of my face before I could comprehend that this is going to actually happen I felt the force of someone kicking my ribs with full force, I scream out in pain and fall to my back holding my left side tight and hitting my head against the concrete, everything starts to become blurry but I try to keep my eyes open, I start to see a faint light in the background of the men in the dark alley, One looks to see what I’m looking at while the larger masked man steps over my body standing over my ribcage area. He looks directly down at me and spits in my face he then just punches me square to the face. I hear one that saw the red, white, and blue lights scream in a stern scared voice "LETS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, COPS!" I try to slightly open my eyes back up; the pain shoots through my body like a large tsunami. Everything starts to become very dark and blurry but I can see the faint red, white, and blue light, my eyes flutter and just shut. I feel my body just throb and start to swell, I hear someone running towards me as I just lay there in pain feeling the blood drizzle down my face to the concrete, the running becomes louder. I feel someone next to me; a soft hand gently touches my body. She starts running her hand up and down trying to find a pulse; she presses down on my arms and neck, finally finding my pulse and screams to the cops "CALL AN AMBULENCE NOW!" I open my eyes just a little and all I see is a dark tunnel or stars. I become weak and limp shutting my eyes I start to slowly drift to unconsciousness thanking god for saving me from this hell.

I feel people grab me and place me onto a stretcher, I open my eyes slightly and I can see where I am kind of. I see the red, white and blue lights getting closer to me. I feel them starting to push me, I hear faint voices but I can’t understand them well. My body aches in great pain and I can feel the streams of blood going down the sides of my face and my forehead. I breathe slowly and try to keep my eyes open. The lights become extremely bright and then everything becomes darker. My body shakes as they lift the stretcher and put me into the ambulance. It hurts so much I just try to sit still. I move my eyes trying not to move my body, I see men and woman in blue scrubs, the ivy’s hanging from the roof of the ambulance, and seats to the side of my stretcher. I see one of the girls pealing the package of the sterile needle and attaching it to the ivy. She pushes the clip in the middle of the ivy to stop it from releasing the liquid. She starts toward my forearm and lifts it; she slowly turns it over so she can see the other side of my arm and elbow to find the dark blue veins.  She gets a cotton ball and pours rubbing alcohol onto it. She rubs it in one big circle around the veins.  I feel all the pain just shooting through my body from her just touching me, but I still lay there emotionless. I watch her take the needle and put it to my arm, she starts to put pressure and sticks it into my arm, I could tell she was trying to be gentle but I knew that she was going to hurt me either way. I held my breath and let her push it deep into my arm and vein. I move my eyes to the let of me to see the other people fumbling around with all the other equipment. But soon I started to see faint black dots on the sides of my eyes. They started creeping all the way around my eyes, my body started feeling heavy and my breathing became short and faster. The dots started turning into a dark tunnel around my eyes, I can’t feel my body anymore all I feel is sharp pain and burning. Soon I can’t see anything and all I hear is one of the people in the ambulance yell "Were losing him!" My head falls to the right side and I feel as if I’m falling into a deep sleep but yet I’m awake and can hear some things. Everything starts to feel like it’s just becoming a dream and fading away, the people’s voices, the pain, everything just faded away. My mind becomes blank. All I can remember of that moment is praying that everything will be okay.