Chapter 10

UN EDITED!!!!!

Trent's POV

I lay beside the most beautiful creature who has ever walked the earth. She's sound asleep and dreaming. Her tiny frame is wrapped around my body. Her beautiful head lays against my chest. I run my hands down her bare back. Soothing her as she sleeps soundlessly. My wolf is content with having her so close, but is also extremely pissed at what had happened not even two hours ago. Some other mutt has challenged me for what is mine. That was not sitting well with him. We couldn't complete the mating bound, because of him. That in itself was making my wolf see red. Never keep an mate away from one another. Yes I had her here safe in my arms, but I needed to know that she bares my mark and scent. She only bares one of those. Any wolf can still claim her as his without the scent being present, and we were barged in on when the process was almost complete. Red and black dots splatter my vision. I need to calm down. I need to go run, but I can't leave my mate. I won't leave her.

She starts to make little sounds and starts moving around. Finally my sleeping Beauty is awake. She looks around trying to figure out where she's at. When those beautiful green eyes fall on me, I can see that she remembers everything. I can already see all the love and happiness in those eyes. A huge smile brakes across her pretty face. She shifts and leans up to kiss me. I am stunned for only a second till I take her mouth and kiss her back. Her lean arms wrap them selfs around my neck pulling me down closer and ontop of her. This women is gonna be the end of me and that is perfectly fine by me.

She runs her hands down my back tracing every line of my body. I have to stop before it's to late but I can't stop. I pull back away from her and I see that she is not happy about it. This little spit fire is gonna be a handful I already know it.

"And where do you think your going mr?" She asks trying to sound all serious.

"I am going no where, but we have to stop love. If we go any further I'm going to have my way with you and that can't happen right now. I will die if that happens and we can't have that now can we?" I asked her while rubbing my mark on her neck.

She shivers and shakes her head no.

"Good girl." I say and kiss her nose.

"Well if I don't get what I want then I'm going to take a bath." Ms. Sleep head pronounces.

I moan and role off my beautiful woman to let her get up. She stands slowly letting the sheet fall off of her body. I swear my mouth dropped open and hit the floor on the way down. That girl is trying to torture me. She is trying to test my limit on how far I long I can keep my hands to my self. Well if she keeps swimming those hips like that I won't be able to last long! I had to put a pillow over my lap so that she can't see my erection fighting to get out and get to her. Bad longhorn stay still we can't do anything until we finish what some other man had started.

She stops at the door and turns back to me and smiles. She leans down so that her hands were on her ankles. She slowly runs her hands up her body. Over every curve and inch of that amazing body. Just to tease me and make me craver her even more, if the was even possible. She smirked at me and went into the bathroom. What am I going to do with that woman? Who knows ill figure all of that out later, but now I have to figure out who wants to take her from me.

I call to my beta of my pack through our pack bond.

"Dillion come to my room now we need to have a talk."

Not two minutes later my door opens and Dillion walks inside keeping his head very low.

"How can I help you alpha."

"You can start by telling me who is challenging me for mating rights." I try not to growl, but it seems I'm possible not to. My wolf is getting out of control.

"The third wolf of the White Tail pack sir. The pack that our Luna is from." He tell me slowly.

"What his is name dillion." I growl even louder.

"Ryan sir." He says no louder then a whisper. He knew what would happen to me if I knew it was the man who hurt my girl. My wolf surfaced and took control right out of my hands. I phase into my wolf snarling and walking in a circle around my room. Snapping my power jaw just imaging that mutts body below my teeth. I want his blood. He must die, there is no way around that. The hairs on my back stand up. His scent washes into my room. The man they call Ryan now stands behind my beta. The stupid pup looks me right in the eye and won't submit to me. We both let out feral growls. How dare he come to my room. The room where my mate is. This man got some balls the size of texas.

"Where is my mate you sorry example of an alpha." Ryan snarls at me.

That puts me over the edge. You do not come into my room and insult me in front of one of my pack mates.

I lunge toward him but he phases into his wolf. We circle each other getting ready to fight to the death. We Aren't suppose to fight till tonight infront of all the packs but I'm fine with killing him right here right now. He lunges for me but misses. His moves are very sloppy and uncoordinated. He is no match for me and never will be.

A snarl comes from behind us. We both stop and look behind us to see my beautiful Sasha. She stalks up toward us and gets between us. This is sexy as hell seeing her trying to protect me. I laugh to my self.

'Oh you hush ill Take car of you later.' She tells me through our mate bound.

'Sweetheart dont write checks that you can't cash.' I smirk at her.

'Oh baby just wait.' And with that she gets back to business.

The dark brown wolf that is Ryan walks up to her slowly. He lays down and puts his head on his paws. Showing her that he is submitting to her. I can't believe what is happening in front of me eyes. He really dose think that she belongs to him. But he is so wrong. My little mate leans down like she is about to lick his muzzle but instead grabs ahold of his ear and clamps down hard. A loud howl broke through the room and Ryan is now on top of mate with his mouth in her throat. I don't move a muscle. If I make one wrong move then she will die. The other wolf holds her like that for only a few second before he lets her go. She gets up slowly but, you can't keep my mate down. She bolts around him to his back leg and bites hard enough to brake his back leg. Then she is back at my side where she should be. She licks my muzzle then snarls at the pathetic wolf that try to stand before us. Her hip swings into mine and she nobs her beautiful head toward the door. The little wolf took off toward the door and flicked her tail toward us. I smiled as much as a wolf could. How could I have so much pride and love for one person? That I could not answer

'Beta take care of him.' I asked well more like told my beta.

He simply nodded his head before I turned around to chase after my feisty woman.

Run run as fast as you can little mate because here I come and you can't hide from me.

As I chase and play with the love of my life. As we weave and run through the trees that cover the estate. Trying to see who would win our little contest I finally came to realized that I can not live with out her. If I lose her there will be no point to the life that I live. I must win tonight I must have her, and that is exactly what I plan to do. Win my fight to win my love.

Finally I catch her. Well kinda she is laying under our tree by the river waiting for me. I lay down beside her. As close as I could get with out laying on her. We both relax watching the water we don't talk just lay together and try to process our thoughts. My little mate falls asleep after a little while and I just listen to the purring coming from her wolf. I am the happiest wolf to ever walk the face of this earth. I have her now but can I hold onto her? My perfect mate fast asleep. My perfect mate so close to being mine. Now we just have to wait and see what the night brings. I lay my head down beside hers and drift into a peaceful sleep but always on alert to protect what is mine. I will always protect what is mine.