Forever mine

Sasha's POV

Cold hands swept across my arms and to my neck. They touch the sensitive spot between my shoulder and my neck. Just siting there rubbing small circles. I slowly looked up into a face of some one that I could not recognize. How can I recognize some body if they dont have a face? All I could see were shadows. The faceless man leans down to kiss the spot where some day my mate would mark me. He ran his teeth along my neck making my wolf inside of me go crazy. He was about to claim me as his, when everything went fuzzy.

"Sasha wake your cute ass up!" A familiar voice was trying to wake me up from my magical sleep.

"SASHA!!!!" The voice screamed again

My eyes creeped open to see my best friend Ryan leaning over me trying to wake me up.

"What do you want Ryan can't you see that I am trying to get a little bit of shut eye here?" I mumbled from my pillow trying to fall back asleep to my sexy ass wolf man who only came to me in my dreams.

"I want you to stop making all those noises they are really starting to creep me out. You sound like you are getting it on rabbit style in your dreams." He laughed at me. He was still leaning over me looking down at me.

"Ryan go away I want to go back to sleep" I begged.

"I don't think so little missy get that sexy ass out of that bed before i make you get out myself" he pronounced from above me.

"Oh bite me you arse" I growled.

"Don't tempt me sweetheart" he growled back. I looked up at him star struck. Did he really just say that to me? My best friend was starting to act like the alpha he so desperately wanted to be, but without a mate he could never be that. He wanted me, but he could not have me. He started to lean down towards my neck slowly. "Ryan get off of me" I asked nicely but I was truly pissed. He kept going till I called on my wolf to use her strength to push his horny ass off of me. I was barley able to budge him. I can almost promise you that he weighs a ton, but little old me pushed him off just fine.

"Ryan you know that I don't think of you like that so please stop while your ahead." I muttered.

"Come on sassy you know you want this hunky chunk of meat right here." He smirked at me.

"You know I hate that nick name!" I complained.

"But you know it fits you so well sassy." He smirked at me again.

I was really getting tired of him. Why can't I have a regular room mate who doesn't want to hump me every five seconds? Really is that to hard for a girl to ask? Apparently so it is for this she wolf.

"Ryan get your hunky chunky ass out of my room before I have to hurt it, you know I will." I told him as nicely as I could. He held up his hands in surrender and walked to the door. Never taking his eyes off mine. I swear he still thinks I am his, but I am not no signs have shown to make us mates. I shrugged my shoulder and stood up stretching my swore body. Sluggishly I walked to the shower that was desperately calling my name. I took off what little I had on and climbed into the scalding water. The only thing that I could think of is the faceless man from my dream and where he was.

------------------

Thanks for reading :) please comment to let me know what y'all think and vote pweas :)