Born Into Demons

Okayy.....so this is another story I am starting on because all my other ones have hit rock bottom...So In order to upload the next chapter I would like to see at least 50 votes please! i know some of you just read stories and don't comment or vote or anything like that but it will only take a few seconds of your time to vote and comment and tell me how I am doing and if I should keep going. if you have any ideas for the next chapter I would love to read about them....just put them in a comment and vote!

-ally-

================================

[Chapter 1]

 It was as if a huge weight was pushed onto my shoulders when i found out about my family and my heritage. It's not something I should be telling anyone, but I have a feeling that some day, someone out there in this world will need to know my story. It may even help them figure some things out or it may work the other way. Either way, here I am willing to tell my story. It's not something I am going to repeat again so listen up and pay attention.       

 My name is Ash. I do not have a last name so don't ask for one. I go to public school but I am not going to tell you what the name of the high school is. I am not even going to tell you what city or country or state I am in. I am seventeen years old and I have one week of school left before school lets out for the summer. There is nothing I like better than the feel of the sun hitting my skin and feeling the heat wash over my body, knowing that I am going to get a tan. My best friend is Sidne. It pronounced like Sydney, but spelled differently. Her boyfriend Dalis -- pronounced Dallas -- is also seventeen. Sidne just hBorn Into Demonsad her nineteenth birthday last month.

 I am so getting off topic right now so let me just get to the point. I am a Demon. I have never met my father but I do know that he is the one that I get my Demon blood from. My mother is completely human so I get my human look from her. My mother was always straight forward with me when I ever asked about my father and what he was. She would always tell me that he was a heartless man who was evil to his very core. She'd tell me that he had a black heart and never once cared to see me or even asked about me when he left my mother upon finding out about her pregnancy. My mother would tell me that my father was the king of the underworld and the most powerful Demon that was ever created. She always told me that I should be able to sense when he was around, but I haven't, so maybe that means he has left her alone for good. Mother said that if she ever saw him she would be forced to kill him by any means necessary. Somehow, I don't think she would be the one living through that nightmare. My mother is not someone that you can automatically love. You have to force yourself to love her. I have to force myself to love her and say nice things and do what she says. I say this because I know she hates me. I know that she regrets her past. Regrets me. Which is why I am waiting nine more months until I am eighteen so I can finally move out of her house and live somewhere on my own.

  Now lets get to the present time. Which is starring... me, of course. You're supposed to laugh at that. You do know what laughing is right? Hahahahaha? Right now you are probably thinking to yourself, oh right, laughing, I know what that is. This may be the last time you laugh so you might as well get it all out.

  "Ash, how many times do I have to tell you to turn your music down?" Mom is a total witch when it comes to my music.

  "Only about a hundred times. Mom, my door was closed." After turning down my music I opened my door and saw my mother standing with her hands behind her back. I could see something pink in one of her hands and something red  in her other hand.

  "Ash, I was wanting to tell you that since it is summer now, you don't have to go to school these last few days. So I was also wondering if you would mind wearing something tonight for a date that I have set up for you?"