Prom, moonlight and fireflies

Scarlett's POV

It was now time for me to get tortured sorry I mean get ready for prom. Sammy had ordered me to let her help so torture wouldn't be that far off. "Come on Scarlett hurry up I need to do your hair and makeup." I sighed and stepped out the bathroom. I had my robe on and headed over to my best friend she smiled. "Now let's begin with makeup."

She began with doing my eyeshadow since she said I didn't need foundation or powder. She did my eye shadow so that it was a blue version of the smoky eye effect. Once she was done she filled in my eyebrows before doing my eyeliner and mascara. Once she'd finished that she did my blush a light pinkish colour. Then it was time for my lips with she did a light red colour. She smiled at me. "That was the easy but now I have to decide what to do with your hair.

Half an hour and a hell of a lot of cursing later my hair was done. The top half of my hair was in a bun while the bottom was in curls. There were two strands left out of the bun and curled to frame my face. She grabbed out the tiara that we'd bought when we got the dress and delicately placed it on my head careful not to ruin my hair. "Now remember you're not to look in the mirror till your dress and shoes are on and until I've picked out your jewellery, understand"
"Yes I understand now out while I change."

She laughed an mock saluted me before leaving. I took of my robe before sliding into the dress and doing up the heels I'd been forced into wearing. "You can come back in now" I called out to Sammy. With that she came bounding in like an excited puppy. "Don't move while I choose your jewellery" I did as we said and staid put.

Once she came back over she put a bracelet on my wrist that me and Kayla both had, it was a present from Matty and Danny. In my ears she took out all me earrings and replaces them. Finally around my neck she put the small silver heart necklace that Jamie had gotten me. She stood back to admire her work. "Now you can look in the mirror."

With thy she took the blanket of my full length mirror and I gasped. The person staring back couldn't possibly be me. She had perfect high cheekbones, a slender yet curvy figure. It just could t be me yet the girl in the mirror copied my every movement.

I smiled, "I don't know how you did it but thank you." She just smirked
"No problem now get your ass downstairs before I kick it down there." I just laughed
"You wouldn't do that to the masterpiece you've just spent about two hours creating." She just rolled her eyes and walked out a head of me and shouted down the stairs "yo, dumb and dumber she's ready."

I heard scuffling downstairs before Sammy turned to me and clicked her fingers. "You dot move you're missing something." With that she dashed into my room and back out only she had a silver bag in her hands. It had a interesting design on it and it had a thin chain over the shoulder strap or a silver wrist strap. "In here is your phone and anything else you may need as well as lip balm and lipstick, in case you need to reapply it" I nodded began to make my way down stairs.

Once my brothers came into view I had to stop myself from laughing at their expressions. "Ok who are you and what have you done with our sister??" Danny asked I smacked him round the head with my bag and he laughed after complaining that it hurt "ok I take it back you're definitely Scarlett" I just laughed.
"You'd better believe it."

We continued laughing till Snake entered our house. "Good I'm not to late" he smiled at me "Scarlett you look beautiful in that dress, now smile" with that he brought out his camera and began taking photos. He then turned to my brothers "you two get in there I want one with all three of you troublemakers in it." They laughed as stood either side of me.

Soon after the door bell rang and Sammy opened the door to reveal Jamie. Snake smiled "Jamie my boy you're just in time" with that snake grabbed his arm and brought him next to me before telling us to pose. He took several photos of us and smiled "your parents are going to live these scar" I just rolled my eyes.