Bad Puns and Tickle Fights (Luke)

"Hey babe," Luke called as he shut the front door to the apartment. I was still laying in bed. I had worked earlier that morning, and I was so exhausted. Luckily I came home and got a nap in.

"I brought you a starbucks," Luke smiled kicking off his shoes and plopping down on the bed next to me. I could smell his cologne as he leaned closer to me and handed me my cup.

"I love you a latte," Luke said and a grin took over his face.

"Oh my god did you just," I said chucking. Luke always told me a bunch of puns, and they were usually kinda lame.

"You know it was funny," Luke laughed but there was a defensive tone in his voice.

"Mhmm," I hummed sarcastically as I placed the cup down on the bedside table.

"You don't think it was," Luke pouted.

"I never said that," I said trying not to smile as looked the other way.

"You know what," Luke said and he did what I feared he was going to. He started tickling me.

"Do you really want to start this," I squealed in between laughs only reaching over to tickle Luke back. (He never wanted anyone to know, but hell yeah he was ticklish)

"Babe," he yelled laughing as well as trying to tickle me right back. Tickle fights were normal for us.

-
A/N

in the future these will all switch perspectives. some will be I and some will be You.
(I've mentioned I've written some as story parts and I don't wanna go back and change all the ones with I, so sorry it that bothers you!!)