Blasted pt. 2

Your POV

I woke up to darkness. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move. I was too weak. Everything hurt.

"Where, am I?" I asked out loud.

"Right where you should be." A man's voice called out. A spotlight turned on above my head, and I noticed I was in a Capsule. Ugh! Capsules bring back bad menories. The man now was standing in front of me. He was wearing metal, and a weird mask.

"Wha-what do you want?" I asked.

"You, my dear. See I've had many apprentices in my day, but none of them did the job. And you, are one of the most skilled heros of this generation." He explained.

"I'm not a hero." I stated.

"No, you're a villain. I know what you've done. You nearly killed your old mentor because you thought he gave up on you.."

"N-No! That's not true!"

"You're evil, and you know it. Why would work with the Titans anyway? They don't appreciate you, they waste your power. Be my Apprentice, and I'll put your power to use."

"Well...No! I'm not going to betray the Titans!"

"That's exactly what one of my newest students said." He smirked, and pulled some kind of lever. Water started slowly filling the capsule.

"Help! Help! Somebody!" I screamed.

"No body can save you, unless the Titans give me what I want." He said coming closer to the Capsule. I whined scaredly.

"Stay away from her!" I heard Robin yell, which was followed by a 'yeah!' From the other Titans.

"Robin so nice to see you." Slade replied.

"What do you Slade!? Let her go." Robin said angrily.

"Patience, Robin. You'll get her back, if you give me what I want.."

"And that is?" Raven asked.

"Control of The Teen Titans, and all of Jump City." Their eyes widened, and they looked at each other. There obviously not gonna-

"Ok." Robin said. Oh.

"Wait, what?! No, guys! I'm not worth giving up the whole city and your freedom." The water was up to my hips now, "Just leave. I'll be fine."

"No. You're one of us, and we never leave a Titan behind." BB said.

"But, I'm not even a Titan. I'm just a backup."

"Well, we think of you as one." Raven said.

"And we're not gonna leave you here. You saved my life, and now I save yours." Robin ended the conversation. The water was up to my shoulders now.

"Yeah good luck with that." I stated. They all started to fight Slade. Water was up to my chin, "uh, Guys! Guys!" Starfire came over, "To turn off the water, pull that lever. Hurry!" She nodded, and went over to the lever. She tried pulling it, but wasn't moving.

"It's...stuck!" She said pulling as hard as she can. Oh, great! This is it! I'm done! I'm through. Goodbye, cruel, cruel word! I took one long, last breath and then the capsule was filled with water. And then darkness.

Authors POV

"C'mon guys pull!" BB said as Robin fights Slade, and the rest tried to break you out. BB tried to punch it as a gorilla.

"Ow!" He said. Starfire tried to laser it through, but it didn't work, it just bounced off, and slade in the face.

"Ha ha!" BB said. They were all trying to break through.

"Ummm, guys. The lever for the door is back here." Robin said pointing to the behind the capsule. They all face-palmed. They pulled the lever, and the door opened with you flowing out with the water.

"Is she..." BB asked.

"I don't know." Robin answered. He checked your pulse, "I'm getting a lite pulse. Very slow, very lite. She's hanging on by a little bit." They all looked at you.

"Oh, please be ok." Star said hopefully. After a moment or 2, all the sudden you started spitting up water.

"(Y/N)!!!" They all cheered.

"Guys," you said happily trying to get up, "Ugh," you held your head in pain, "What happened?"

"We'll explain later." Cyborg smiled. You smiled back, but then someone put there arm around around my neck, and pulled me back. You were gasping for air.

"Slade!" Robin grunted.

"You tricked me! Now you're precious back-up will get it..." He pulled you back into the darkness. The Titans started to run out after you when they heard banging of pipes, then you came running out.

"Go, Go, Go!" You yelled as you ran out. They followed you, and when you were about 12 ft away the room blew up.

"How'd you do that?" Raven asked.

"Oh, yeah. Right. Here ya go." You said handing Robin back 2 of his disk bombs while still running.

"How'd you get these?!" He asked.

"I have my ways." You smiled, and you guys made it outside.

"So.....who's up for pizza!?" BB said.

"We are!" The rest said. You turned back to Slade's hideout, and flashed a pair of Scarlet Red eyes with an evil smirk. Uh-oh.

Hey, guys! Uh-oh. How'd you make your eyes flash Scarlet red? Do you have secret powers? Are you evil? Read and find out. BTW when yiu looked back and flashed your eyes, you did it like Mal at the end on descendents. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye! ✌