Why I Hate Luke Jones

Luke Jones, Luke Jones, Luke mother fucking Jones. I know you are supposed to love your family but I hate his fucking guts. How can I describe Luke Jones? Well I can't. My cousin is pretty mysterious; he's on another level with the hunters. A level that the four of us wish to never achieve. He's only twenty-five yet he's the youngest pro-hunter alive. Saw that I mentioned alive, right. We really don't approve of his methods; he's how Dean was in the first few seasons. You know the Kill-Now-Ask-Questions-Later-Trust-No-Supernatural-And-Kill-Them-After-The-Job-Is-Done-Serial-Killer-Dean. Yeah, remember that Dean. That's why we rarely work with him. He'll end up getting anyone around him killed and I for one enjoy living. I'm just glad that Uncle Terrance is the opposite of John Winchester, he didn't want his kids living this life but he couldn't stop them if he tried.

Luke and Rena have different last names from ours because they dad and mom weren't married and he didn't want anything to do with them at first. That was until he was on the job and found out that the ghoul he was tracking was targeting his kids and their mother. Unfortunately, the ghoul already took the form of their mom so he had no choice but to kill her and take his kids.

Adam and I stood in the doorway as we watch Rena, Luke, and the kids sit in the living room. The kids looked tense around Luke, they kept glancing our way every chance they got. Adam literally had to hold me by my shirt; I didn't appreciate the way he was talking to these kids.

"We can't let them leave with him." I muttered to Adam, I didn't want them to die.

He nodded "What's the plan?" He whispered.

I bit my lip, "Ace?" I asked as I looked at him.

He bit the nail on his thumb "What about Derek?" He suggested, I scowled "What about both?" He urged.

"Rena could get in touch with Ace." I guessed as he took out his phone.

He typed a few times before glancing at them "Derek said he'll help."

I fold my arms as I leaned toward him "You have his number?" I gritted.

"What? He's cool with me." He defended "He said he'll help, but" he paused "it'll cost us." He muttered.

How am I not surprised "What does he want? A soul?" I whispered sarcastically.

He smirked and shook his head discretely "No, it has to do with you."

I frowned "No." I glared.

He gulped as he leaned away from me "I said you'll do it."

Before I could punch him the doorbell rung. Luke stopped his interrogation and looked at us, his face was void of any emotions.

"You're going to answer that or are you going to stand there and look pretty?" He asked us, but he looked directly at me. Did I mention that he was extremely sexist? Adam took to the door and opened it, Derek stood there, leaning on the doorway. He smiled deviously at me once we made eye contact.

"Who are you?" Luke questioned with a glare. Did I mention that he was a little anti-white?

Derek didn't even glance in his direction "None of your business." He said nonchalantly, he nodded his head back and walked off.

I slowly walked to the door until Luke yanked me back, "Who is that?" He spat.

I looked at his hand then his face "None of your business." I said mockingly as I snatched my arm from him and hightailed it out of the house.

Adam shut the door behind him and we made our way to Derek. He was already smiling deviously at me; I just glared at him like usually.

"So you need my help, Ciara?" He asked innocently, I grunted in response "What was that? I couldn't hear you?" he taunted.