Werewolf Pups and Chipotle

Since Rena was out of commission, we took off from hunting. I mean we could go as a three man group but we don't work that way. We're a team and that's the best way that we work. Nothing changed, I just went back to work and helped Adam out with combat. Sometimes I miss our normal human lives doing normal human things. Not. I love what I do, saving people and keeping Philly balanced with the Supernatural. Besides, having a normal human life gets boring after awhile. Trust me, I tried it for a month and following the same routine everyday was driving me insane. I guess hunting is in my blood.

Today, I had off from both jobs, I was going to help Adam today but he had a baseball game today. I know I know, it's not even baseball season, he's in a all around baseball program. He's dream is playing in the National league. I know, what??? Adam doesn't want to be a hunter? Yeah, we all figured this when he was ten. We're just training him so he'll know how to keep himself safe when he moves on with his life after he graduates.

I was currently downtown Philly, walking around clearing my mind i.e. scoping out the scenes. We got a lead about people being attacked by a small animal, since it wasn't that much of a challenge we decided to take it, more like Rena forced us too. The city called animal control but we've witness the marks it left on some and determined that it was not a regular animal. It was a werewolf, most likely a pup. As soon as we found that out, Donny bailed out on it; I guess someone can't get over their ass kicking. Since I was the only one healthy, and not underaged, I went to check it out.

I walked slowly to the scene and noticed the police tape, like all great hunters I ignored it and went under the tape. You know what, I should invest in me a pantsuit and sun glasses so I could act out scenes from Supernatural. I'm putting that on my "Things I Should Do Before Hunting Kills Me" list. I glanced behind me every few seconds to make sure nobody would notice me, I searched the area and didn't find anything. Hmmm, I frowned, Oh well, I'll search another area. As soon as I turned toward the sidewalk I heard a whimper, I narrowed my eyes as I turnedback around. Nothing was there. Oh god, another cliché? I sighed as walked closer to where I thought it came from. Another whimper came from behind a cardboard box, I slowly walked to it while another one came from behind the dumpster.

I glanced at the cardboard box then the dumpster, I slowly kept going toward the cardboard box. I slowly moved the box only for something to attach to my leg, I looked down and saw the most adorable baby wolf I've ever seen. I swear I had to stop the squeal, it was dark brown with white ears and gray eyes.

I picked it up gently, "Hey little guy. Have you been the one that's been causing all this drama?" I asked as I lifted it to my face.

He whimpered and shook his head no. Wait, hold up. It can understand me?

"You can understand me?" I asked. He yelped and nodded happily. Ok then. I heard a whimper behind me, I turned around and saw another wolf pup. This one was fully white with a golden tail and ears, it's eyes were ice blue. I slowly walked toward it with the other pulp in my hold, I reached out to it but it shied away.

I frowned, "I'm not going to hurt you, ok?" I assured gently.

It stared at me for a while before slowly coming to my feet.

I stopped another squeal as I picked it up, "You're so adorable." I cooed at them both.

What? Sue me.

I put them both under my arms securely, "Alright, lets go home."

"You know those are werewolf pups right?" I rolled my eyes at the voice.

I turned to face him "What? You don't say. I thought they were just regular ol wolf pups." I said sarcastically.

Derek smirked at me as he stood next to me "So what are you going to do with them?" he asked as he stared them down.