00:21

Damon pov

+

"I can't believe they never told me they had a sister." Elena said.

As soon as the words left her mouth, Alessandra's face dropped. Maybe I should've have introduced Elena and Alessandra during a different time.

She looked so hurt and upset. This wasn't supposed to happen. I tried to give her a small smile but she just looked away. Stefan sent me an unsettling look and I couldn't help but sigh.

"Well, they thought I was dead, soo....it makes sense right?" She spoke. She doesn't mean that, does she?

"I think I'm gonna go. I have an early flight." She said and I almost dropped my drink.

"What flight?" Stefan asked immediately.

She looked so uneasy. She never told me about any flight. Is she serious? A flight to where?

Mystic falls is home.

"I'm going back home."

"We thought you were staying like for quit sometime." I said trying to read her facial expression.

"No I wasn't. It was nice meeting you Elena." She said while sending her a small smile.

She's not leaving.

Stefan pov

+

What does she mean she has an early flight?

An early flight where?

How can she come back, then just leave? Everything was going so well. She forgave us and that's all we ever wanted.

Is it because Elena's comment about us not telling Elena about her?

I got up from the booth giving her access to get up. She gave me an awkward hug, I'd never thought I would ever hug my baby sister again.

And now she's just gonna leave.

Elena and Damon got up from the booth and she gave them both hugs. She's smiling, but I know it's a fake.

We can't let her go.

Alessandra pov

+

As I entered my hotel room, I immediately flopped on the sofa in the living room.

I know I should've told them that I booked a flight to NYC, but I just couldn't.

I had no idea that they thought I was going to live with them forever. I don't know, I just thought that since everything is good between us that I could leave.

I perked up from the couch after staring at the white wall for an hour. I opened the steel fridge in the kitchen grabbing a blood bag.

I know I hurt them but Mystic falls is not a place that I want to stay in. It just has to much memories that I don't like remembering. For example both of my parents died here.

I should've told Damon and Stefan as soon as I booked the flight when I checked into this hotel. I just never knew that they wanted me to live with them.

The weird thing is, I kind of want them to stop me. I want them to give me reasons to stay, but I guess not.

______________________