00:15

Previously on Alessandra Salvatore...

The teenage boy was standing there slumped on the tree. As I walked closer I realized he was dead. As I was done checking his pulse, just to make sure, his body fell on the ground.

"Aless?" I asked while bending down to embrace her with a hug. She flinched back and I knew what had to be done. She killed someone else again. How are we supposed to explain this to the committee. I had one goal and it was to make sure the boy got out of this alive.

I saw a figure appear from behind a tree and I knew it was Damon. I slowly got up and backed slowly away from her. I turned my head not wanting to see her getting hurt.

I heard the crack signifying that she was unconscious...

Then I walked back to the house, with Damon holding Alessandra bridal style.

Alessandra pov

+

I didn't want to open my eyes because I already knew where I was, a cell. I was surprised to feel that my body was laying on a soft cushion feeling platform. It felt like a bed. As I slowly peeled my eyes open the bright chandelier light, that dangled from the wall, beamed down on my face.

I can't believe those son of a bitches cracked my neck and took me against my will. I should have known that they would have pulled that stupid card on me that night.

When I turned my head I was revealed to green orbs shining directly in mine. How long has he been sitting there?

"Where am I?" I asked while looking around the room that was huge by the way. It had wooden floors and cabin like walls. It even had a desk in the middle of the room. The painting on the wall looked like the were painted in the 19th century.

"My room." He said while leaning closer to the bed. He was sitting on a sofa that looked like it was scooted closer to the edge of the bed.

"Why?"I asked while trying to sit up but i felt strained and weak.

"What did you do to me?" I asked while sending him my most disgusted face.

"You haven't drunken any blood in a couple of days." He said while searching for my eyes. I wonder where Damon is?

"I need to leave. So you need to get me blood." I said while finally positioning myself to get up.

"Stop and listen." He sighed while giving me the most intense and stern glare.

"Your not leaving." He said while resting his hand on my thigh. I shoved it off and sprinted for the door immediately but I slightly tripped since I was still lacking strength.

"Where do you think your going?" Damon asked , while popping up right in front of me.

The next thing I know a needle was injected into my neck.

__________________