You're My Cupcake (Niall Fluff)

"Babe? Where are you" Niall yelled from the top of the stairs.

"In the kitchen!" You answer and soon you feel his hot breath tickling your neck.

"Cupcakes?" He asked, shocked.

"Yes!" You beam brightly.

With one hand on your waist, Niall sticks a finger in the cupcake batter, licking the batter off.

You gasp. "Niall! You didn't even wash your hands!"

Niall rolls his eyes and sticks his finger back in the batter, now smearing batter all over his lips.

"Wanna clean them off?" He asks with a wink.

You peck Niall's lips, tasting the sweet chocolate batter. His hands grab your waist, lifting you onto the counter.

"What are you-?" You words were cut off with a gasp, as Niall wiped batter all over your cheek.

"You're gonna pay Horan." You growl, sticking your hand in the batter and flicking it all over his face.

"Let's go."

Batter flew around the kitchen as you two fought it out. Finally, you ran out of batter and both collapsed on the floor, laughing.

"Well there goes my cupcakes." You sighed.

"But we had fun!" Niall laughed.

"Yeah we did, but now I'll have to clean up!" You looked at Niall and he was just smiling.

"Start here?" He asked, pointing to his lips.

"Of course." You laughed, passionately kissing him.