One More Night (Niall) DIRTY

ONE MORE NIGHT

A/N: Okay so obvi this is based off of the Maroon 5 song "One More Night" Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

"You know what?!" I screamed, "I am just done with you!"

"Fine! See if I even care! I DON'T NEED YOU." The blonde boy screamed back.

I picked up a picture of the two of us off of a hallway table. I looked at the picture. The picture was taken the night I met him.

We had been at a club and bumped into each other. Lucky for the both of us, my friends knew his friends and we got to know each other. Well, it was lucky then.

Anger over took me and I chucked the picture towards his head. Ducking just in time, the picture flew by and crashed into the wall.

He looked over at me, his sparkling blue eyes meeting my chocolate brown .

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). One more chance? One more night?" My blonde Irishman walked towards me and soon his hands were on my hips, pulling me to his body.

"We can't keep doing this. One more night. Promise?" I moaned as he started to kiss my neck.

"Cross-my-heart." He said in-between kisses and love bites whilst I pushed him against my living room wall.

I knew those words all too well. I knew tomorrow morning we would both wake up and regret tonight but I didn't care. Tonight is tonight, tomorrow was tomorrow.

My hands pulled at his blonde locks as his lips found my sweet spot, yet again.

"Niaaaaall." I moaned softly as he sucked on the skin. There'd be a mark in the morning.

His hands ran up and down my side, finally settling on my arse. He gave a little squeeze and I giggled.

"You like that babe?" Niall growled in my ear. A moan slipped from my lips.

My hands started to slowly unbutton each button of his shirt. Once his shirt was on the floor my lips connected with his torso. I kissed all down his chest and as I did this my hands undid his belt, pulling down his jeans and boxers.

His hard on slapped against his abs and I gasped a little. Even after all this time, his length still amazed me.

I took his cock in my hands and pumped up and down.

"(Y/N)." Niall groaned. "A little more?"

My lips wrapped themselves around his head and my tongue swirled around his tip.

"Fuuck." He hissed.

I bobbed my head up and down, taking all that I could. Niall's hands gripped my hair and pushed my head up and down, forcing me to take all of him.

"(Y/N)...I gonna cum!" Niall shouted.

Just then I pulled off, making a popped sound.

"The fuck?" He yelled.

"You're not getting all the fun, are you?" I winked.

Niall picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips attacked mine as he took me too my bedroom. His hands supported my ass whilst he walked down the hallway.

When we got into my room Niall threw my on my bed and attacked my neck once again. This time with more lust, yet still the same passion.

As he kissed my neck, his hands tugged at the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms, arched my back, and then my shirt was on the other side of the room. While my back was still arched, Niall's skillful hands unclasped my bra and threw that across the room also.

His lips immediately went to my nipple where he started to suck and lick it.

I shivered and moaned.

"You like that babe?" Niall growled.

I couldn't answer, I just moaned.

Niall did the same thing to my other breast and soon was kissing down my stomach. He pulled down my shorts and let them hit the floor.

His hands rested on my upper thigh and slowly spread my legs apart. His lips went up the inside of my thigh, leaving hot, wet kisses. When he finally reached my core all I could think about was his hot tongue inside me.

"Niall. Please." I cried.

His fingers slowly traced the cloth over my clit, rubbing circles and figure 8's.

"Please what, baby?" Niall looked up into my eyes.

"I want your tongue inside me. Please." I begged.

"That's all I need." He replied, ripping off my lace thong.

His fingers traced up and down my slit as his tongue started in on my clit.

I gripped the bed sheets as his tongue moved in and out of my core.

"Niaaaaaall." I moaned and thrusted my hips towards his lips.

I felt an all too familiar feeling rise in my stomach.

"Niall," I panted, "I'm gonna cum!" I breathed.

I felt my walls tighten and soon Niall's fingers were on my lips.

"Lick them clean." He commanded. I obeyed and slowly cleaned off his fingers, tasting my own juices.

Before I realized it, Niall's tip was at my entrance.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. I felt him slam into my and I lost my breath. I would never get used to his size!

He pounded in and out of me at a steady pace.

"Faster." I panted. He went faster.

"Harder!" I moaned. He went harder.

After a while, I flipped Niall over and lower myself back onto his hard on. I rode him up and down as his hands grabbed my ass, squeezing it.

I moaned and bit my bottom lip as his hands roamed my body.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum soon." Niall groaned.

"Me too." I cried.

A few my thrusts and I felt his dick twitch inside of me and his juices release inside me.

I collapsed on top of Niall, panting and laughing. Niall looked at me like I was crazy.

"Baby, why are you laughing?"

"It's crazy, you know?" I giggled.

"What's crazy?" He asked, putting his arms around my waist.

"We always say one more night, but how many nights will that be?" I questioned. I did love him but fighting with him everyday drove my up the wall!

"As many nights as you allow me here darling, I will never leave you."

I fell asleep in his arms, like oh so many nights before, but this night was different. There was hope. Maybe, just maybe, we could work it all out.