Avengers Assemble

I woke up at the sound of beeping and bright lights. Hospital. I am in a frking hospital great i thought. "Allison Dravjok as soon as yiu are fully healed i am gonna kill you" i heard Natasha whisper yell. I opend my eyes again and looked at her annoyed. "Great i am not dead..yet"i mumbled and she chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Get dressed and find your way quickly to the loungeroom Steve wants us to come for a new mission and the team especially your boyfriend likes to see you",she said and walked out. I quickly got dressed and just started brushing my hair. Looked like i was in my own room but Bruce and Tony made it a hospital for me. I was fully healed just out because of shock.

Someone knocked at my door and i opend it and let Bruce in. He nervously stood in my room. ",whats wrong brucie?"i asked "well your wounds are healed and everythig is fine you were just out of shock and you are pregnant"he said not looking in my eyes. I gasped and slowly sat down on my bed. "Your kidding right" i said already knowing the awnser "you have to tell pietro soon darling cause you are showing already,and tony being tony he sees it righ away"bruce mumbled and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked with him to the loungeroom thanking myself for the wide shirt i was wearing. But also wondering how long was i in a coma ? "Princessa!"someone yelled and i felt myself spining. I laughed and kissed pietro deeply until someone cleared there throat. I turned around seeing bruce motioing to pietro and i sighed. I nodded "pietro we need to talk.privatly.right now"i said pietri frownded but nodded and soom we were at a balcony with a great vieuw. "Whats wron" he asked holding my hands. "How long was i in a coma?" i asked he sighed and scratched his neck. "Almost three months"he mumbled and i widend my eyes. "That explains it"i mumbled "what does babe"he asked "i am pregnant pieteo bruce just told me"i said and sighed scared for his reaction. His eyes widend and then he smiled and spinnned me around keep yelling he was gonna be a dad and kissing me over and over again. After a couple of minutes he putted me down and slowly lifted my shirt a litlle bit and softly kissed my belly and whispered sweet nothings in russian to both me and the baby. "Yo pietro and litlle hawk are you-holy hell are you kidding me-"both clint and natasha said while walking in. My shirt was still up and the slight bump was clearly to see. Natasha smiled brightly and started hugging me and kissing the belly. Saying it was gonna be a litlle natalie. Then she hugged pietro and clint gave it a hug to but said that is was clearly a clinton. "Well actually it can be both"a voice said and we all turned around seeing all of the avenger smiling and tony waving with a ultrasound picture. ",you made that whike i wad in a coma you dirty pervs"i mumbled jokinly and steve rolled his eyes. "Wait twins!" me and pietro yelled and the whole group laughed and walked away and wanda quickly hugged us kissed pietros cheek and my belly and then we followed everyone to the loungeroom.

"Avengers assebemle!" steve yelled