And That Melts my heart...Hearing My Mom Cry....

After few years

Yoona's POV

Im here at the House.Currently Cleaning our room..

I went at my old cabinet.I clean my old things..I threw away some Things Im not going to use.

I removed the pile of clothes as I see A Diary..

I opened it and Saw My old Diary notes.I smiled because some of the pages is About my experiences With Luhan..

I grab the Diary and Put It at Luhan's Desk

As I scan His Desk.Its Quite neater than my things..Hehe..When I saw A Piece of Paper.

Annulment Paper

This Proves,LuHan and Im Yoona can Separate legally and Keep each other's Conjugal properties.The case may last A Year of separating Each other's Properties aswell as the Children.

LuHan

Im Yoona

My tears fell..

Is this Fucking true!!!?
What is his Problem!!?
What did I Did wrong??!!!!

I grab The Paper and Attached it In my Diary...

Someone knocked the door And I wiped my tears and Kept my Diary Inside my Cabinet and Put it Beneath my Clothes.

I opened it and I saw Luhan Just Got home from Work..

"Hi.."He greeted

"Goodbye.."I went out the room and Cooked dinner with my Tears falling in pain.

Hana's POV

aishhh!!How Tiring my work Is..I went in Our house and Immediately went to the Kitchen and Did my Daily Routine.To Help Eomma Cook ^^

But I suddenly heard Sobs from the kitchen.

"What did I did wrong...Am I a Worthless Wife!!!!???"

"I ....I trusted him with all my heart..But Its My Goddamn heart's Fault for trusting A guy like Him."

And That Melts my heart...Hearing My Mom Cry....