No one to trust

Zeek is the picture.
We drove for about ten minutes until we stopped at a movie theater. Zeek's phone started to ring and he answered it.
       "What dude?....... I know...... Ok...... I won't........ Ok yeah I get it, now bye".
     Zeek hung up the phone and looked at me. He stared at me for a while, as if trying to make up his mind about something. I stared back, wondering what to do. He reached in the back and grabbed the brown bag.
          "Listen... I'm very very sorry about this, I hope you understand."
       "What? Why? Zeek uhh.. I.. I have to go!" I yelled, and got out of the car. I ran into the movie theater and soon realized there was no one there and it was empty. I looked back and locked the door. I knew I had to hide. Think. Come on just think. I searched and I hid behind the counter, in a cabinet. Great place idiot. At least I'm not hiding under a bed. I heard the door break open. I held my breath and hoped he wouldn't find me. Wait I don't even know if he's trying to hurt me.. I don't want to find out. As I was thinking, the cabinet door opened, and Zeek looked at me. I just stare at him with wide eyes.
              "I'm very sorry, ok? It's not my decision. It's not yours. It's his."
          "I don't know what you're talking about! Who do you think you are?!" Scaring innocent girls isn't exactly a great hobby! My brother said that you would protect me! Your his best friend!!"
         "That's why I have the power of lying. I'll just tell him you ran away when I tried to kiss you. No hard feelings, right?"
         "NOT REALLY YOU..." I fall into darkness and await for the light.
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I feel SUPER bad about it. I'll make it up to you guys. Thanks! -GamerWolf.