Supply Hunt! And Rose past.

Rose POV

The rest of the guys are up now. I quickly got to the bathroom before anyone else and brushed my teeth. I got to Alex room and dressed up with a short, white tank top, black bra, a pair of black vans and the usual make up.

"Hey Alex are you ready yet to go?" Jinxx said from the now open door.

"Uh yes I'm almost done now, you guys all done?"

"Yes, they are now on the car waiting for you"

"Oh sorry, I'll go there as soon as possible"

"Take your time, see ya at the car"

"Okay". I quickly go get my purse and get a knife and put it in and some water. I walked down stairs, let the door open because zombies can't open doors right? and sat on the car.

"We're ready to go". Alex said

In the driveway to Walmart we'll talked a little and they all said to go look for their family, etc. I stayed quiet all the time when they talked about their families, because I didn't wanted to remember or worst, cry.

"We finally here". Alex stated

"So you all have a knife?" Ashley asked

"Yes". We all said

"Okay then let's go". Ashley said opening the back door.

We killed three of those things on the way to Walmart front door.

"What we suppose to do if we see one of those things inside?" CC asked.

"Stab them in the head." Andy answered

It will be difficult to find food here, there not so many things left now.

"So here's the thing, Ashley, CC and I are going to look for food, Jinxx and Rose for necessary stuff, Jake and Alex for weapons and stuff like that got it?" Andy said

We all nod

"See you all here in 15 minutes". Andy said

"Ok." The guys answered

They all walked in different ways to look for the things they needed to find. I got next to Jinxx.

"So what we are looking for?" I asked Jinxx

"Clothes, bandages, etc" Jinxx said

"Right." Well sh*t this is awkward

"I'll get a cart, wait here". Jinxx said

"Okay". I said, moments later he was already here with the cart.

"Let's get going". Jinxx said taking my wrist.

After a couple of second looking for the hall to care things with a linter Jinxx killed one of those things.

"Rose take some of those". He said pointing to some bandages.

"Okay, I'll get "band-aid", okay?

"Yeah you're right, they are my favorites, get the batman ones Andy will love them!"

"Sure thing"

After like 3 minutes getting care things in the cart we were done.

"okay, so what's next?" I asked Jinxx that was heading to another unknown hall.

"Clothes?" Jinxx said looking at me eyes

"Right."

"Let's go to the clothes area". Jinx said and I followed