Concert day!

I do not know how concerts work because I haven't go to one so sorry if I say something that will not happen in a concert or anything. :P
----------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T STILL BELIEVE WE'RE GOING TO A BVB CONCERT!. I NEED TO GET READY!" I screamed while walking in Alex apartment.

"Rose calm down I know how you feel but please calm down" Alex said motionless

"How can you possible be that calm? Aren't you happy for being able to go to a Black Veil Brides concert!?" I said really excited

"Well yeah I am, inside, unless you"

"Aren't you going to get ready?"

"Oh right" I walked to his bathroom and put on eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, black shadow, lipstick and mascara. My hair was already done so I didn't take long.

"Hey at what hour we will be heading to the concert?" I asked getting out of the bathroom

"Well it's 1pm and the concert is at 3:30pm so maybe we can get going now and get in line?" He said looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"It sounds okay for me."

"Alright then let's get going". He said taking his car keys and the concert tickets from the table. We walked to the car, he opened my door like he always do and I always say thanks afterwards. I hop on the passenger seat. And he start driving.

"We didn't left anything behind right?" Alex asked me

"I don't think so." I said and started the radio. There was a song playing didn't know from who it was but I liked it so I leave it there. It ended and I changed it to the news channel. "ADC (I made this name up) news on air, scientific have discovered a new epidemic out there in the streets a extremely dangerous one, they think it won't end. They said that if someone with the epidemic bite someone that don't have the virus it spread to the person and it contagious the person and slowly kill the person cerebellum human actions. So be -".

"News these days are bored". Alex said shutting down the radio

"But I wanted to hear it!"

"I have something better". He said putting a disc in, and it played suicide silence.

"Okay you right, news now are boring"

"We almost at the concert center"

"FINALLY! I WANNA MEET THEM ALREADY!!!" I said clapping like a retarded sea dog.

"Rose calm your tits down okay? I wanna listen to the song"(idk if I should put this here or not but it doesn't kill us right?)

"Alright, me too"

"We have finally arrived Rose"

"OMFG!" I said getting out the car.
And running to the concert center, I hold Alex hand and run with him to the stand where you need to show the ticket. How rare there are not to many people....

"This is weird". Alex said

"Yes but doesn't matter, less people the best, then I can clearly hear BVB and see Jinxx."

"Rose please"

"Wut?"

Alex made me seat on my seat, if it wasn't for him I would have be trying to get behind the scenario to see if someone from the band was there.

*3:50pm*

"It's 3:50 and they haven't come out yet this is weird Rose, wait here I will go check what's wrong."

"No I won't wait here alone I'm going with you"

"Only if you want"

We walked to a door saying 'band member & staff Only'.(haha to obviously) The bad thing was there were two security guys looking exactly at the door and banging on it.

"Excuse us, but why they haven't started the concert yet?" Said Alex

-no answer-

"Hello?" I said tapping one of the guards shoulder.

"Uhgahwu" the guard moaned and looked exactly at me with green and black eyes he looked really pale and f*ck*d up. What is this thing?

"Rose i don't think they are okay or humans". He said quietly looking for a broom that was near.

The not human thing suddenly was on top of me and I started to push the man mouth that was trying to bite my neck.

"ALEX!!! Help!" "He is trying to bite me!"

Alex quickly stab the thing head. The thing fell next to me dead. Alex killed the other guard thing to. And we quickly got inside the room.

"Uh-mh you okay, Rose?"

"Yes" I said

"Okay.. I'm glad that thing's dead."

We were in silent, a bit later we saw the exit door open.

"We should go that way" I said

"You're right" Alex said

We walked outside and saw a group of guys running to one way and another, then to the other way and then to the right, left they were running everywhere there literally. Then I noticed something...

"OH MY GOD ALEX, IS THAT JINXXX!!!!!!!!!!?????"
I screamed.

The guys then looked at me. Yes they are Black Veil Brides!

"Rose look they are Black Veil Brides". Alex said like if I didn't recognized them duh.

"Yes I know!!!!" Now to calm myself from fangirling.

"Uh, hey?, how you guys get through the guards?" Andy asked with his beautiful voice.

"I killed them, they almost bite Rose" Alex said but I cut him out

"And because it looked like they were dead already, they were like The Walking Dead zombies" I said.

"So they are dead?" Asked Jake

"I guess so, I heard from the radio that there was a virus around" I stated.

"So what are you guys looking for?" I ask calmly like if they were my friends, I'm fangirling inside, and it's so hard to do so.

"We're looking for something to cut the chain that is on the gate so we can drive the bus out and leave." Jeremy said

"Why you guys want to leave?" I asked admiring Jinxx beauty

"Because of the guards and those things. And that's the only vehicle we have available here." CC said

"It's not that hard to kill someone you don't know who is already dead". Alex said.

"Alex have a van in the parking lot, maybe you guys want to come with us?" I asked

"Well that sounds awesome, by the way what your name sweetie?" Asked Ashley looking at me.

"Well, this is Alex and my name is Claire Rose, but call me Rose" I said nervously

"Nice to meet you Rose and Alex"
They all said.

"Let's get going, do you guys need to pick up something before leaving to my car ?" Alex asked

"Just a bag with some clothes." Said Andy

"Okay, do you guys have any knife here or something just in case?" I asked

"Yes do this work? CC said, handle me a thin kitchen knife.

"Yes, thank you" I said started walking again with BLACK VEIL BRIDES BEHIND ME. I won't let them die!!!! I prefer dying than to bear with the death of Black Veil Brides.

----------------------------------------------

I starting to have ideas for my story! : D