The Beggining (1)

The place was beautiful. It was an utter beauty. There were all coloured flowers present everywhere from top to bottom the place was decorated like a princess all ready for her acceptance to some kind of throne that she would take.

Ofcourse it ws not a princess nor was her throne, bt was a church where a beautiful wedding was going to take place. At the entrance was a red carpet spread out leading deep inside chruch. On both sides were people sitting and waiting. All looked gorgeous in their attires, but no one could outmark the breath takingly magnificent, splendid and dazzling beauty, The Bride.

She was all clad in a well knitted wedding gown pretty historic like the one which while belong to a mother with just some needed changes. The door opened and the bride made her appearance to all the people sitting there, as well as to the groom.

Everyone seemed to turn around to get a look at her. And there she was with hair did in a nice bun and few flicks coming on her face, her make-up was normal and enough to make her look like a princess. Not too much just perfect tint of her eyeshadow and lips being trapped by the slight red coloured lipstick giving a complete and a final touch to her make-up and her face, which by all means made her face look magnificent and superb.

A complete white gown covered all her curves and made her look even more beautiful. She had a bunch of fresh flowers in her hands.

By the expression on her face anyone could say that she looked quit nervous, well who would not be on their wedding day. Soon her eyes met up with those of her groom and and all that nervousness quickly disappeared.

She put on a big smile on her face which came directly from her heart after looking at her future husband who surely looked damm handsome in his attire. Slowly the bride started walked through the aisle smiling and looking at the groom.

She turned to look around and see her folks and friends sitting comfortably on their places, along with big smiles present on thier faces, which indeed makes sure that they are very happy seeing her getting married.

She also discovers her future in laws sitting besides them with same big smiles and happiness. She couldn't wish for anything more after all she did got everything that she prayed for. She was happy to walk through that aisle.

At the same time she thought about how happy this marriage would make her, she felt herself to b so lucky to be getting married to this person, to become his wife. She indeed was happy.

Soon, the noises came from her house which made her fall from her bed to the ground.

And with that thudding noise on her door she definately realized that she had been dreaming all the time and was so unhappy to woke up, because their are some dreams which should be completed otherwise they might just haunt us if we did remembered them.

Nancy's POV

I am Nancy Stewart, 18 years old. And probably the most unlucky girl at this moment because I stay with 3 most itritating people in the whole world that are my roommates - melisa, lucas and annie.

However these three can sometimes be the best friends. Other reason of me being unluckiest for the moment is the fact that my truly dashing and handsome boyfriend is out of town to run some errands and here i am missing him like hell.

God knows what will happen to me without him in my life. My gosh, can't even imagine that. It would be soo horrible. Well i know i dont't need to worry about that because since past 3 years or i woul say infact since i was born he is the only one for me - My only Crush, My only best friend and My only boyfriend.

As if for consideration he is my bf since past 3 yrars and he is so good that i can not actually stop thinking about him.

I came out of my these day dreams and self talks when i heard melisa banging on my door.

She said "Nan wake up, it's already past 10 and you need to go today to meet your folks" "You better not want to be late nan"

"hey could you please at least reply here" she than bangs so loudly on the door that I almost yelled "yeah i know now just get lost" it might sound rude but with all of us this was pretty much ok.

Soon banging on door and her voice both stopped. Ah, I was soo happy for that. After she disturbed my beautiful dream, so i had no other choice I stood up walked over to the bathroom, and did all those necessary stuffs and quickly washed my face and walked over to the closet thinking about all the things that I am supposed to do today and just stood there thinking.