Minho

Real Name : Choi Minho (최민호)

Stage Name : Minho (민호)

Nickname : Flaming Charisma, Dibidibidis, Choi Tenderheart

Minho Emoticon : ㅍ_ㅍ

Position : Rapper, Vocals

Birthday : December 9, 1991

Blood Type : B

Star Sign : Sagittarius

Talents/ Hobbies : Playing Soccer, Basketball, Rapping, Performing

Height : 181 cm

Education : Konkuk University

Discovered at : 2006 S.M. Casting System.

Music Groups : SHINee (Since 2008), SMTOWN (Since 2008), SM The Performance (Since 2012)

Unofficial Fanclub Name: Flames  

-RANDOM FACTS-

Minho's ideal girl is someone who really likes him. He would be really happy with that .

Minho looks like he is the most quiet among the members, but when they are just them five, he is really loud and noisy.

Minho wants Taemin to do his best so that he can achieve all his goals. (2Min ship is sailing~)

Everyday, Minho and Taemin will frighten Key.

Minho would want to play soccer with his girlfriend to show her his skills, and when she knows, they can become closer. 

Minho talks the loudest in his sleep which will always disturb the others.

Minho glares at the step if he trips 

Jonghyun and Minho likes to sleep topless... Even during winters.

During trainee days, Minho would show a picture of Taemin to his friends and ask them whether if he's cute.

According to Jonghyun, Minho is good at every game as long as it involves a ball.

Before Minho debuted with SHINee, he was a model.

Taemin once added honey to Minho's ramen and Minho just told him that it wasn't right to do that. (aww)

According to the members, once Minho's brother apologised to Minho because his voice sounded like "it's coming from his feet". (Lol, what? xD)

Minho gave the car he won from Dream Team to his brother as a gift.

The members think that Minho looks the best without make up. 

Minho eats the most.

When Minho loses a game in dream team, he would keep thinking about it, but when he wins, he would be in a really good mood. 

Watching people sell things illegally in the subway is the thing that Minho finds most fun after debuting.

When Minho tells people that he takes public transportation, people look at him with fascinated eyes.

When Minho first listened to Replay, he laughed a bit.

When Minho got bad grades in school, he would hide himself in the washing machine when he was little and when his mother opens the lid, she would freak out to see her son sitting in there.

Minho would often go shirtless in the dorm. Key hates it. He especially hates it when Minho would eat breakfast like that.

 Minho and Key once had a big fight until it became awkward between them for two years. Taemin didn't even know about it.

Minho got street casted. Since he was young, he loved to show people his talent and his dream to become a singer was very big.  

When Jonghyun first bought his dog-Roo into the dorm the first night, Roo pooped on Minho's bed and Jonghyun felt bad about it. So he let Minho name the dog and out of anger Minho just said:" He's not that impressive, just call him Roo.". 

Minho thought that Taemin was older than him when they first met.

Minho works out to relieve stress.

If Minho could be a female celebrity he wants to be f(x)'s Sulli. (MinSul <3)

 Minho is the most athletic member of SHINee.

Minho's dad doesn't want him to be a singer at first but Minho studied hard and got good results and his dad let him go for the auditions.

Everyday, Minho and Taemin will frighten Key.

The Super Junior Member Minho likes the most is Donghae.

Minho wrote his own rap lyrics in Lucifer.  

When Minho met Taemin for the first time, he thought Taemin was older than him.

Minho had slept for two days after the exhaustion playing soccer with his friends during the school holidays.  

He appeared in the Music Video for SNSD's Gee.

When he sings "Love like Oxygen", he thinks of his dream girl.

He appeared in Girl Group VNT's song "Sound (Ye Ye Ye)".

Minho thinks people are being serious, when in reality, they are only joking.

Minho wants to have a collaboration with Super Junior.

He got injured twice in the reality show "Let's go Dream Team!"

Minho said that if he was a girl, he would date Taemin.

He is called "Dibidibidis" by Shawols due to that one line in the song "The SHINee World".

Minho wants to be Lee Byung Hun from My Bittersweet Life. 

At first Minho thought of Sulli as a little sister and was very awkward to film "To the Beautiful you". But eventually he got over it.

Actress Kim Ji-Won revealed that she had a lot of posters of Minho, and that she liked him.