Key

Real Name : Kim Kibum (김기범)

Stage Name : Key (키)

Nickname : Almighty Key, Diva

Key Emoticon : 'ㅂ'*

Position : Rapping, Vocals

Birthday : September 23, 1991

Blood Type : B

Star Sign: Libra  

Talents/Hobbies : Singing, Shopping, Speaking English, Japanese and Chinese, Girl group dances

Height : 177 cm

Education : Daegu Youngshin High School

Discovered at : 2005 S.M. National Tour Auditions Casting

Music Groups : SHINee (Since 2008), ToHeart (Since 2014)

Unofficial Fanclub name : Lockets

-RANDOM FACTS-

Key once represented Daegu in Water Skiing.

Key stays up late in the night. He also talks in his sleep.

Key only allows Taemin to call him "Umma".

According to Onew, Key is a bad person because he doesn't like to eat chicken. (Onew's eternal love..Chicken)

Key's Daegu accent slips out whenever he is excited about something.

Key always carries a mirror around.

As long as he is being sincerely asked to do something, he will do it no matter how unwilling he is, even if he does not like to do it.  

Sentimental and sensitive, even if it just a piece of paper from someone who he cares about, he will take really good care of it.  

SHINee's fashion expert.

Key admitted that he doesn't get any treatment for his hair, thats why his hair is really damaged.

Key knows the most telephone numbers of female celebrities.

Key wants to study styling in the future.

Key likes to sing fast songs more than slow songs. 

While he also wanted to be a singer, Key's other childhood dream was to be a visual artist. 

Key thinks that Thai fans are attractive and cute.

Key's the one that picks up choreography the fastest in the group.

There are so many things Key would want to do, and because of that, he wishes that time would go by slower. 

Taemin said that the person who has improved the most since their trainee days was Key.

When Key sees a member eating cold food, he will always step in and heat it up for them. (awwh)

Key and Jonghyun would like to go to Tokyo Disneyland and the Universal Studios Japan. 

Key only became interested in fashion after becoming a singer. 

When Key was younger he had a fight with a flight attendant because he wanted another piece of bread but they wouldn't give it to him. (so cute! :D)

Key updates the most on me2da. Over half of the updates are by him.  

Once Key bought a snail back to the dorm during a rainy day.  

Key goes into CD stores and asks where the SHINee CDs are, and whether they're selling well.

Has a love-hate relationship with horror movies. He likes them but he gets scared later on. (like me..)

His stage name comes from the fact that he likes to solve things.

He is the best at copying Girl Group dances. He can quickly learn by just watching it for a while.

In SHINee, he is known as Key Umma, because of his nagging personality and his love to take care of others.

Key loves children, and can take good care of them.

At first he was just Taemin's umma, after that his nagging extends to include all of the members, and now it is becoming that he nags at whoever he sees.

He doesn't like it when people touch his belongings without permission.

He loves making friends that are his age. he and his 91-line (2AM Jinwoon, Beast's Dongwoon, After School's Nana, MBLAQ's Mir, and Nicole Jung..) are really close with each other.

Other members sometimes scare him by popping out of nowhere and shouting at him.

He is really honest and straightforward. he once said in an interview, "I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate, or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself". 

Key loves cameras. He has an instinct of spotting the camera, fans call it "Keymera".

Key was raised by his Grandmother when he was young, so he is really close with her and asks her opinion on anything he does.

Key has a pet dog (Yorkshire Terrier) named Coco.

Key is on Instagram (@bumkeyk) and Weibo (@BumkeykM).

Key said that he can't watch "To The Beautiful you" because Minho has cheesy lines. He said that he has to either watch it on mute, or not watch it at all.

His favourite colour is Pink.

Jonghyun : "Even if he's left on an abandoned Island, he will still find a way to survive".

Key writes down all his mistakes in a diary.

Fear of height:  Will feel giddy, disgusted, off balanced when standing on high grounds, feels very dangerous if he is suspended in midair.

The X Catalyst: Roller-coaster, bungee jumping.. basically anything involving heights.

The O Catalyst : Standing with both foot on the ground.