Unpredictable, undeniable, irresistable (a Zalfie love story)

One could ever wish for a guy best friend.. so protective but also sensitive, strong but as fragile, someone who talks but also listens, he'll tease you and tell you you're ugly but he'd still think you're beautiful, someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone who you could be crazy with and still see you as a normal humanbeing. One could ever be so lucky.

Zoella Sugg. She's one lucky girl. Not just because she's famous, not just because she's really pretty. But she has this friendship, any girl could dream of. She's lucky 'cause she's bestfriends with Alfie. Alfred Deyes, the guy who's never gonna hurt any girl, the guy who's not that fancy, the guy who loves his mom so much and he's not even embarrassed of it.

They've been really close friends for a while now, knowing each other through YouTube. And as they try to get to know each other more, their bond becomes stronger. Even though their fans keep on "shipping" them and going crazy over "Zalfie", they'd still manage to ignore the awkwardness and that made them even better friends.

But what if, what if there really is something more than that. Will they still be able to ignore it and push it aside? Things happen, builded up feelings become so unpredictable.. And maybe, as time goes by, what they think and what they feel will be undeniable. The feeling that was once oblivion, is now just simply... irresistable.

                                                                             Read on, please  ❤