And this guy.

" So the reason for the name of the song." Alec began. They where lying down on the bed. " It is actually a whole story if you care to listen?" Dhalia nodded with a smile on her lips.

" Well okay, so there was this guy called...Alec, he works for a big vampire clan called the Volturi and he is alone and not happy all he can do is to execut pepole. It doesn't really make him happy you see. So one night Alec is out to hunt and he sees this girl laying in a alley, he think she is dead because she is bleeding and right before he is going to suck out her blood out he sees her beauty. He begins to hear her heart and it took all his strange to not kill her but he turnend her, and then he wrote this song to her." Alec gave her a kiss on the forehead. " Alec you didn´t have to..." she said. He chuckled, " I know but I wanted you to know how I felt the first time I ever saw you. When you first lied in this bed you where screaming, I was standing outside when Marcus came to me. He told me that he could feel a inhumanly strong love from me, that he had never fellt it before." Alec smiled. So did Dahlia. " The Cullen's would be here soon, at least in a few hours." She said. " Do you want me to read for you?" Alec asked softly. He had a voice that could make anyone melt. " Yes something in italian please." Alec laughed. " You mean so you wont understand a word that I say?"  Dahlia tought for a moment. " I just love to listen to you when you talk italian." she said and smiled. Alec took a book from one of the bookshelves and layed next to her and began to read. They layed in the bed for hours just Alec reading books from Italy. They did not stop until Aro knocked on the door. " Hello there breakfast, you can't read all the time Alec you have to learn Dahlia  italian so she can understand what you are saying" he said with a chuckle. Alec smiled, Aro was not angry unless he needed to be. Alec began to walk out from the room. Dahlia waited and when he had left she opend the book Alec had read for her. It was all in italian and she couldn´t understand a word but when Alec was speaking italian Dahlia got impressed, it was all so fluently even thoug he was from Rumania from the beginning. Dahlia followed him out ot the thronehall and sat down next to him. " Dahlia" Aro said. " I would love to have the honor to hand over you to Alec." Aro sounded happy and Dahlia nodded. " Ofcourse Aro I would love that."  she said her eyes glowing of happiness. Aro gave her a happy smile. " Dahlia should we hunt? I mean we have not eaten since yesterday." Alec said.  She nodded, as we went out from the building, she thought about Aro, he was like a father, he never yelled at either her, Alec or Jane ( unless it was necesary) the only thing that was diffrent was that they still was a part of the guards for the three kings.

Apart from that Aro where their father.

Alec and Dahlia ran out from the building, the found a small alley where they saw a man sitting all by himself. " Do you want to knock him out or do we want to hunt today love?" Alec asked. " Today i feel for a kockout." she answerd with a charming smirk on her lips. Dahlia took her gloves off and clapped her hands, shockwaves hit the man and he fell to the ground. Alec walked over to him and got on his knees. Without a word he started to eat. Dahlia joined him and in less than 3 minutes the man had not a single drop of blood left in his body. They went back to the building where Afton had come with the weddingdress.

Felix was stanidng outside the doors to the thronehall. "Alice have the dress ready." he said and showed Dahlia to the library were Alice sat with a big box in front of her. " Dahlia the dresses came today!" she sounded excided.  "Wait the dresses?" Dahlia asked with a mild frown. Alice nodded, " yes for you and your bridemaides, me, Jane and Bella. What are the boys wearing?" She asked eyeing Dahlia from her toes to her head.

 Dahlia tought for a moment, Alec was going to wear a black suit and Aro as well. " I have no idea about the others but Alec and Aro are going to wear black suites. Alec might wear a white rose to go with the dress" she said, Alice nodded. " Sounds good."  she smiled " Are you nervous?"

She felt a smlight blushing hitting her face as Alice's question was asked " Yes ofcourse I am, I'm getting married...with the man of my dreams." Dahlia and Alice stayed in the room a couple of hours " well I should go to Alec." she said and left the room. Inside their room Alec was playing the piano, the moment he saw Dahlia he stopped and got to the bed, he opend the book and contuined reading. " And I swear to you, my love, my angel that I will be forever faithful and forever yours even on the stormy seas and the hard times." he said. Dahlia smiled. " Where does it say that?" she asked, Alec pointed at a sentence in the book. Dahlia sigh. " Alec?" 

" Yes love." antoher sigh..." Could you tell me about when you got turned?" She could see that Alec was not really sure about it. He had that special frown on his face. 

" Me and Jane where born in Rumainia, she was and is older than me. We had our gifts when we where born and Aro had cheked us out for a long time. We had no idea about how pepole would react to our gifts so we used them and we began to have the nickname the witchtwins. One day the major decided that we where getting burned but Aro saved us. He turned us and raised us as his own children"

Alec smiled but she could see that he was sad. She kissed him once...twice then he took her hand. " Dahlia I love you and I'm so happy that you want to marry me. I don´t know how my life would have been without you." Alec opend the book agin and continued reading.  They read the whole day just to spend time togehter, something they would do for many nights to come. 

" Right, Dahlia where are we going for our honeymoon?" He asked out of the blue. " Alice said she had a spuprise" she answerd. Alec sigh but smiled to her. " Why did you said yes when I asked to marry me?" he suddently asked. Dahlia laughed " Well you saved me and you are so beautiful, you have the look of an angel. I did not wanted to lose you Alec I love you.!" she said and kissed him.

Soon it was time for the big night!