Dinner in Volterra

Alice and Bella was sitting in the room they had been showed to, Bella watched Renesmee play with a barbie she had gotten for her birthday and Alice was reading a book. " Bella this book is about Volterra, the city. Do you know how cool this is? It has so much culture!" Alice sended away one of her doll-like smile and Bella smiled back. "Oh Alice I'm sorry but i cant stop thinking about Edward. I miss him and so does Nessie." There was only 1 week until the wedding and the next day the rest of the Cullens would come to Volterra. Suddently someone knocked on the door. It was Sulpicia, Aros wife. " Dinner is served in the diningroom" she said and showed them down a long hall.She led them into a big room. In the middle of a room there was a big table there was a big part of the Volturi. " Ah Bella, Alice! We have been waiting for you." Aro said with another bright smile. The three of them sat down and a man came out from a little door in one of the walls. " Afton would you be kind to bring us the dinner?" Aro asked. Afton gave Aro a quick nod and went back trough the door. " We decided to give you Cullens animalblood, since you are vegetarians " Jane said with a smirk. A few minutes later Afton came back this time with three deep plates they where put in the front of Bella, Alice and Renesmee. Afton went back and served the other and at least himself. After the dinner Alice and Bella went for a walk in Volterra, it was just past dawn and the time the city was beutiful. " Perhaps we should get back...to help them plan the wedding." Alice said. When Alice and Bella got back the Volturi was still talking byt the dinner table.

" Alec I have one question who is going to be your bestman?" Aro asked. " Well i have tought of Afton or Demitri." He said and looked at Demitri. Aro nodded. " I would go for Demitri since you have known him longer than Afton." He said, Alec nodded in reply. " The rest of the Cullen family will come tomorrow. Jane, Felix i expect you to pic them up." Aro said his voice now commanding.

Alice was supried that Aro was such a fatherfigure for Alec, Jane and Dahlia. He had always struck her more of a...bipolar kindergarten teacher.

" Alright so the wedding will happen at midnight we just need to find the perfect spot." Caius said coldly as usual. " Oh and I took the liberty to invite some other vampires, its a big wedding." Marcus said with a small, oh so small smile. Dahlia had never seen Marcus so exided, he seemed almost happy even if it was only that small hint of it.

" Did you have a good walk?" Jane asked Bella and Alice. Alice nodded. " Well Bella, Renesmee is asleep in your room." she continued and pointed , Bella went out from the room with Alice behind her.

" Well we should get to our room as well." Alec said, no emotion in his voice.

He took Dahlias hand and they walked out from the room. Alec's and Dahlia's room was almost as big as the thronehall in the center of the room there was a rise, in the center of the rise there was a big bed the floor and walls was in marble and the walls was covred in bookshelves, all the bookshelves was filled with books. A few meters from the bed stood a black grand piano. Alec sat down at the piano and Dahlia sat down on the bed. " What would you like me to play for you?" he asked with a loving smile. Dahlia tought for a second and then she said " What about something I've never heard?!" Alec nodded and gave her a mysterius smile. " If that is what my darling wishes for." Then he began to play. The melody he played was something beoynd the ordinary. It was ten times better than enything Mozart or any other composer ever had written. Alec kept playing for about 15 minutes then he went to the bed and sat himself next to Dahlia. " Have you ever heard that before?" he asked and smiled. " I have never heard anything like that, what is its name, who wrote it??" Alec smiled and hugged her,then he kissed her. " Well the song is called Dahlia and its written by a boy called Alec Volturi." Dahlia was in shock. " but...but but" she said. " Ill tell you Dahlia lay down and listen." he said