• Sneak Peak •

J.Cole Fanfiction

This Idea has been on my mind even before I started Fine China, but I hope you enjoy it. This is my 2nd fanfiction so bare with me lovies~

Jermaine Lamarr Cole

"Your flight leaves in an hour and a half." Rita said kissing my lips.

"So what?" I told her. Times like these, when my girl was in my arms and we were just chilling, made me want to forget about my job. And fame and fortune. As funny as it may seem, money doesn't mean half as much to me as it did when I didn't have it.

"Baby, you know you don't want to miss this opportunity." 

"Damn straight. But we got some time." I lied. It took about forty minutes to get to the airport and I was still in bed. Plus we had to pick up Valeria.

I groaned and sat my ass up. "When do you come back?"

"I'll be down there for a week. Val's doing her own shit down there too so it just makes since to stay a little bit."

"Valeria's going?" Rita said scrunching up her face.

I sighed and rubbed my temple, I hated when Rita started acting like this. Valeria was my best friend, and has been since we were lil bay bay hoodlums running around. 

"Yes babe, Val's going." I said clenching my jaw out of irritation.

"Why can't she go on her own time?"

"Look I'm not even going to argue with you Rita." I got off the bed and left to go take a shower.

I loved Rita like no other, but it pissed me off when she constantly is bitching about Valeria. And when it's not about Valeria it's about that 'hoe that I was texting'. Or some bogus ass shit she conjured up in her head.

I didn't have the cleanest record in my relationship, and yeah I messed a time or two, but that was when I didn't know shit. I was reckless and didn't know how to keep shit in my pants. But that was before Rita and I got serious.

I wasn't looking for an argument with her, so I just left it alone. She was going to have to deal with her own insecurity shit, because I was tired of it. I swear she always thought I was cheating.

"Don't do nothing stupid in Miami beach." Rita said walking in the bathroom.

"Why would I do something stupid?" I said letting the water fall on me. I was really trying not to feed into her bullshit this morning, cause I knew where this was going to go.

"I know you Jermaine." She said matterafactly.

"Why are you on some bullshit this morning Ri?"

"You're the one who's on some bullshit! You never told me Val was going. You've been beaming about this fucking trip for a long ass time and you never mentioned to me that Val was going. Not once."

"I didn't know I had to..?"

"Liar, you knew I was going to trip about it Jay. You always do that shit."

"Val is my best friend Rita. What don't you get?" 

"She has a vagina." I shook my head and stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I honestly didn't understand her, we've been together two years and she's still hasn't gotten past the fact that I have a female best friend. Convincing her is next door to impossible.