26

michael's p.o.v

the boys, eliza and i all right rush out of the car and into the huge line up to the concert, excitement fills the area and out tickets get checked and we walk into the stadium. multiple boys and girls surround us as we walk down to our seats. eliza has the happiest look on her face as she looks around at the people surrounding us, the stadium is filled top to bottom and we all look at eachother.
"this is actually happening" luke says happily
"it is" calum replies as we all take a seat and the lights dim and all the stadium goes insane, screams could be heard from miles away as tyler and josh appear on the stage. tyler has a ukelele in hand and josh sits at his drums, the spotlight shines on tyler as he begins to play the tune to 'can't help falling in love' originally sung by elvis presley. i stand up and grab eliza's hand smiling down at her, the crowd begins to sing along with tyler and i wrap my arms around eliza embracing her in a tight hug. tyler begins to sing the line "i can't help falling in love with you" the crowd softly singing along, multiple phone flashlights being moved around.
"eliza tun" i say into her ear loudly.
"michael clifford" she says back looking at me her eyes round and cute.
"i can't help falling in love with you" i say and bring both my hands to the side of her face and kissing her softly. she kisses back wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling away.
"well clifford, wise men say only fools rush in, but i can't help falling in love with you either" and that was the moment where i had a giant smile on my face, butterflies in my stomach and pink cheeks. that was the moment where i realized i never wanted to leave her.

A/N
well that's the end guys, i decided to write one last chapter for ari because i love her and she wanted me to, but i have started a new story it's called "how to never stop being sad" so yeah you guys should go check it out!!! thanks i love you guys!!
-brynn
(brynn a year later)
ew