Chapter Seven

*****Kaela's Point Of View*****

I couldn't believe Jacob came to my house, RIGHT BEFORE we were going to leave. Now he's with us. That scares me, Billie's the jealous type. He was sitting in the back with me, and made Jacob sit in the front with Mike. Tre' was on the far left, and was guzzling down beer after beer.

"Uhm who gave Tre' more beer?" Billie asked, his arm draped over my shoulder.

"...Nobody..." Mike lied, starting the car.

"Four bazillion battles of booze on the wall, and I'm gonna' drink em' ALL!" Tre' sang, his eyes glazed.

Everyone in the car stared at Tre' in silence, before moving on. Mike pulled out of the driveway, and we were on the road to Billie's actual house.

"Tre'...needs a bit of help on alcohol...he needs to stop...with the drinking..." Billie explained, trying to sound like a normal person explaining Tre's actions to everyone, but failing.

"I NEED NO HELP, SIR! YOU NEED TO SMOKE SOME WEED, AND BE FREE!" Tre' shouted, downing his fifth beer in the last five minutes.

"If anyone DON'T need weed it's you." Mike commented, turning on the radio to drown out Tre'.

On the radio their song, 'When I Come Around', came on.

I buried my head in Billie's side, drowning out Tre's drunkenness. I was still kind of sleepy, and I wanted to stay away so I just listened to Billie's deep breathing. It was soothing. And I could faintly hear his heart beat, it was slow, calm.

I could feel his hand brushing my hair, which kept a small smile on my face. I loved him beyond every star, he was my everything now. Without him, I would die. I couldn't lose anymore than I have already it would kill me.

*****Billie's Point Of View*****

Kaela was snoring softly, head buried in my side. She slept a lot lately. I couldn't wait to get her to my house, my room, and give her everything she could dream about. I loved sleeping with her. I could always, anytime, turn towards her and admire her while she slept. Or hold her warm body close to mine, or show her how much I love her.

Jacob was in the front seat, feet propped up on the dash, and looking out the cracked window at the passing road. I didn't like him. I had a feeling he had a thing for my fiancé', and if he even tried to do more than hug her I would personally teach him a never forgotten lesson. He might not even live to remember it.

Poor Tre' had his index finger in front of his eye, and he kept making it come closer, then farther away. What the fuck? I shook my head, and stared out the windshield. I was really bored, and not all that tired.

 All there was to do was listen to the radio, and that wasn't much. It kind of bored me considering a lot of my songs I wrote, and I didn't like listening to myself sing. Sighing I gently hit my head on the back of the seat.

 "Give me a beer." I piped up, waiting for Tre' to obey with an open hand.

I watching him dancing the beer over to my hand, dropping it over top of my palm, and it busted all over me, and Kaela. She jumped frightened out of sleep, and glared at me when she seen what had happened. Tre' was giggling, and Mike was laughing. Jacob was glaring back too.

"That was all Tre's fault, I swear!" I pointed towards him, making him shut-up.

"Fuck." She whispered, wiping away broken glass carefully.

"Let me help." I insisted, picking away glass, and tossing it to the floor making making Mike go silent with anger.

He didn't like his car getting messy or anything. Really uptight about that kinda' shit. Kaela smiled slightly, and her hand grazed mine. All the glass was gone from her lap and such now, and she held onto my hand.