Lovin' Hell Ch. 1

There's obviously going to be some changes since I won't be able to remember everything. I'm going to try and get the main storyline close though.

======================

"Man, you have got to get laid," his brother, Xavier, crudely told him.

The ass wasn't his real brother. Time had just forged a bond stronger than blood between the two males. "Xave, do me a favor, and shut the hell up. This ain't the Jerry Springer show," Ravyx growled into the pillow he was suffocating himself in.

"You're right. Jerry Springer won't do the job. You need Maury now, actually. I warned you she was a dirty, lying whore. Just forget about her! It's been a goddamn month. The only thing you been doin' is hittin the Gym and sleepin' your lazy ass off."

"As if I don't have time," Ravyx muttered.

Xave ignored that. "How can you let a female take you down so low when you are who you are? That's just a damn sad thing, you know." Ravyx stayed silent, not in the mood for Xave's daily crap. Behind his closed eyelids was the sickening scene of his ex-girlfriend's tongue jammed down the throat of some stranger. Fucking whore. He can say that the poor chap was only sucking dirt down his throat now.

Four months had been wasted in that seven car pile-up of a relationship. Ravyx was sure she had showing other males her goods for at least three and a half of those months.

It was his own damn fault. He should have listened to his brother. Ravyx had been a blinded fool acting with his misleading emotions instead of reasonable logic.

Xavier was a male he should follow. Never got tangled up in messy relationships. Always smooth until he broke it off. Ravyx on the other hand was a train wreck. Never acting with his head and following that frail little thing beating painfully behind his ribs. Emotional pain was something he just could not bear because it was something he could not take on hand-to-hand.

But he couldn't live with those short relationships Xavier lived by. He wanted something more. Something to make him feel normal again to leave behind his past. The only thing that could erase the past.

The guy was full of such shit. "Ravyx, my man. Move on already. I'm not dealin' with your mopey, crying ass anymore. Get out of the house and get some tail. Warm yourself up. Your pushing your limits. Up. Now."

Ravyx's twisted his head from his pillow to eye Xave with a glare. "What time is it?"

Gray eyes slid to his watch, "Ten till five."

"Most workplaces aren't even out yet."

"It's summer fool," he reminded with an arrogant roll of his eyes. "Plenty of college chicks to hook up with."

"You have an answer for everything, don't you," Ravyx snapped, barely resisting feeding him an unhealthy punch to the face. He'd just get back up again, anyway. "Fine. I'm taking your chick car, though."

"One, it's not a chick car. Many men drive Porsches. Two, why?"

"One, yes it is. Two, fix my bike you destroyed." Xavier had crashed it into a tree while fleeing from some assassins or something a couple months ago. The tech genius still had yet to fix it. Xavier claimed it was either him or the bike. Ravyx chose the bike. "Three, because I'm a lazy good-for-nothing," he answered, leaping off the bed.

Xavier reluctantly threw him the keys. "Don't scratch her."

Ravyx grinned. "Bitch will be all right."

Miracles upon miracles, she was leaving the office early. Onyx Damont, specialist surgeon in the Trauma Department, strolled down whitewashed hallways to the front desk in the west wing of St. Mary's Hospital. The hospital was founded by a group of nuns back in the early 1900's, and since then it developed into a massive, efficient new-lease-on-life program.