Four

Jake's POV (The Night of the Movie)

I pulled in garage and turned the car off, just as I was about to get out Kendell spoke "Hey Jake you wanna stay over and we can hang out and watch more movies"? she asked me. "Sure let me just go home and change real quick" I told her. She said okay and she walked to her house, I made sure she was in safely in her house before I want into mine and ran upstairs.

I walked in my room and shut my door. I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I have to do something that is probably going to change my life forever. As I was laying down trying to sort my thoughts my phone vibrated. I reached in my pocket to check the text.

From: Sasha <3

Hey Baby did you do it yet?

______________________________

To: Sasha <3

No not yet. I don't know how.....I don't know if I really want to!

______________________________

From: Sasha <3

What the heck Jake. What do you mean not yet, you don't know how, and you don't want to!!!! You're going to tell Kendell you can't be friends anymore. You have a girlfriend you have to pay attention to. It's her or me!.

______________________________

To: Sasha <3

You shouldn't make me choose between my best friend and my girl friend. Why can't you just be her friend for me please.

______________________________

From: Sasha <3

No!!!!!! If your best friend wasn't a girl we wouldn't be having this conversation. Get it done TONIGHT or we are OVER!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe she's making me choose. I love Kendell she's my best friend she knows me better than anyone, but I like Sasha and I want to make things work. I so confused. I decided I was going to write Kendell a letter. I got a notebook and a pen and starting writing.

Dear Kendell....no to formal. Yo Kendell Dawg......what NO! who the hell do I think I am Randy Jackson. Im just going to go with a Hey Kendell, yeah that's it not to formal just simple. I started writing.

Hey Kendell I know your probably just waking up and wondering where I am. I just wanted to let you know that last night was one of the best nights of my life. One of the best movie Monday that we have ever had. One of the best days that I have had with you and I'm glad i can cherish this memory with me forever. You're probably wondering why I'm writing you this letter. Well for one what I am about to tell you I can not say to your face. I can't look you in the face and tell you that we can no longer be friends. It pains me to say this but Kendell this is goodbye, and if your wondering if im leaving I'm not. I can just longer be friends with you.

Love You To The Moon and Back

Jake

Done, there I did it. It wasn't until I was done writing it I noticed I was crying. Tears running down my face, I look at my phone. Shit I looked at my phone and I been here for 25 minutes. I folded the note and change real quick into a white tee and some sweats. I grabbed the letter and placed it in my pocket, grabbed my phone and made my way over to Kendell's.

"Took you long enough, I was about to send out the search dogs" She said to me as I walked through the front door. "Oh hush up" I told her.

We headed to her room and threw ourselves on the bed. We decided to watch A Nightmare on Elm street. Well basically the movie watched us cause the whole time we just talked and joked around. I was a little tense the whole time I just hoped her didn't notice.

"Jake, it's 2:00 in the morning I'm calling it a night". She said while yawning.

"Yeah me too! night Ken" I said to her while he I kissed her on the forehead and rolled over. Soon after that she was fast asleep.

I watched her sleep, it may sound creepy but she was so peaceful when she was asleep. Kendell has natural beauty. I just thought to myself that this will probably be the last time I am actually going to be this close to her. She will never forgive me for doing this to her.

I decided to not stay, I couldn't. I just can't face her. Call me a coward but I just can't personally hand her the letter and see her face after she reads it. I placed the letter on her dresser, kissed her one last time and walked out and headed to my house. Hopefully I can get sleep after what I just did.

A/N

I just want to seriously give all my readers a huge THANK YOU. Honestly from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!!!!! I can't believe this got 72 reads. It may not seem like a lot but to me it is. THANKS AGAIN....Please comment and tell me what you think :)