Two

Jake's POV

I'm having a movie day with Kendell today that I'm looking forward to. Everything has been a little hectic with work. I'm just still lucky I have her, you know not many girls would still like me for me. They would only like me for my fame and fortune. Not Kendell, no shes like most girls she better. She's my best friend in the whole entire universe. I know it sounds cliched but she is.I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without her.

I looked at my phone and noticed that its already 5:30 and I told Kendell I meet her at 6:15. I quickly jumped up and made my way to my room to shower. When I was done i threw on some cargo shorts, a white tee and red vans.

After I finished getting dressed noticed it was 6:10 so i grabbed my phone and made my way over to Kendell's house which was right next door.

I walked up to her door and rang her doorbell. I heard *DING DONG* and also heard and "Im Coming".

I decided to mess with her a bit since I knew how to push her buttons. *DING DONG* *DING DONG* *DING DONG* *DING DONG* *DING DONG*

I heard her stomp to the door and yank it open with a priceless face. "Aw why so serious Ken"? I asked her with a huge grin plastered on my face.

"Oh I don't know maybe because some jackass decided to ring my bell like a mad man after he heard me say I was coming".

I placed my hand over my heart pretending I was hurt at her choice of words for me. "Whatever Ken you know you love this jackass". I responded to her.

"Yeah your right" she said with a smile and linked her arm with mine as we made our way to my garage to get into my car.

"So what movie are we going to see"? she questioned

"It's a surprise" I said knowing all too well that she indeed did not like surprises.

"Oh C'mon. You know..." I cut her off "Yes Kendell know you hate surprises but I Jake do not care". I said laughing.

Just to clue you in me and Kendell are huge movie buffs. We love them and our favorite genre is horror. So for this movie Monday I'm taking her to see the new Evil Dead remake. I just didn't want to tell her. I wanted her to find out when the title actually appeared on the big screen. I know she would be excited because the original Evil Dead movie was our favorite.

I pulled up to the theater and walked over to open the door for her. "Oh such a gentleman" she joked.

"Oh hush" I said. I had already brought tickets so we walked straight in and went to the concession stand. After we got our goods we started to walk toward the theater. I stopped her and handed her all the food.

"Jake what are you doing"? she questioned confused.

"I told you it was a surprised" I told her as my hand covered her eyes and I guided her in the theater so she wouldn't see the name of the movie outside.

As we got seated she looked around and asked "Jake why is the theater empty, should'nt there be other people here"?

" Well I just wanted today to be perfect so I brought out this whole theater, you know one last perfect night before we spend our summer in Malibu in two weeks".

"Jake you didn't have to go through all of this"

"But i wanted to so stop talking the movies starting" I said while smiling and Turing my head toward the screen.

I knew she was just about to ask again what movie this was when she was cut off when the big red words that said EVIL DEAD appeared on the screen. "Surprise" I yelled.

She looked at me with such excitement in her eyes "Evil Freaking Dead" she screamed.

"Yes Evil Freaking Dead" I mimicked her and faced the screen to watch the movie.