Chapter 1

Haleys POV
My name is Haley James Scott. I live in tree hill, North Carolina and my best friends are Lucas Scott, Brooke Davis, Peyton Sawyer, and Jake Jagielski. I'm the top of my class and on the cheerleading squad with Brooke and Peyton. Lucas and jake are on the Tree Hill Raven basketball team. Along with Lucas' half brother Nathan Scott. And let me tell you, Nathan is the most dreamiest guy I have ever seen. The only ones who know I like him and Brooke and Peyton. Lucas would kill me if he found out because Nathan has been hazing him.

~~~later that day~~~
"Haley....Haley!......HALEY!!!" Broken screams

"Ah! What!?" I say back

"Stop starring at Nathan! We have to practice for the Midnight Madness routine!"

"Oh yea. Sorry. It just..... Never mind"

"Come over after school and we'll talk about you know who" Brooke said with a smirk.

After an hour of cheerleading practice I went back to the locker rooms to change into my jean shorts, pink tank top, and flip flops. I walk out and meet Brooke and Peyton.

"Hales! Do you mind if Peyton come to?" Brooke asked

"Brooke, I do not care. It's your house!"
I said back laughing.

"Okay let's go." Peyton says

As we walk the halls to get out my phone buzzes. Which means I got a text. It's my Mom asking ably how my day went. Ugh. Typical mom.

"Haley watch out!" Peyton says

I look up and all I can see is a chest. That sounds weird but before I know it I'm falling to the ground, but I don't hit the ground. I look up and Nathan Scott. The Nathan Scott is the person I ran into and his muscular arm is wrapped around me preventing me to fall.

"Oh.. Um... Thanks. I'm sorry j was just texting my mom and then I wasn't paying attention and-" I was cut off by Brooke.

"Haley. Stop rambling"

"Oh yea sorry." I say with a small smile. Nathan's arm is still wrapped around me.

"Here. Stand up." He says and he pulls me up so I'm not bent over. I can't help but blush.

Nathan's POV

"Dude isn't she just smoking hot?!" My best friend Tim says

"Dude, Rachel is not hot."

"Whatever bro. Hey look who's walking toward us. Haley James." Tim say

Tim is the only person who knows I like Haley. She beautiful, smart, funny, and I always watch her practicing cheer.

"BRO!!!! Check this out!! Rachel said yes! I knew she would say yes when I asked her out!" Tim said excitedly. I was walking while I was looking at his Phone so I didn't even notice when someone ran into me. I quickly saw it was Haley and that she was about to fall so I put my arm out and caught her. She stared rambling and then Brooke Davis told her to stop.

"Here stand up." I said as I pulled her up

"Thanks." She said. She bent her head over but I could still see her blush.

"Wait. You're a tutor right? I'm kind of failing math so I need help."

"Yes. I'm a tutor and I'd be happy to help you if you want." She said

"Yes. That would be great! How about my house tomorrow after school?"

"Sounds good!" She said then her, Brooke, and Peyton walked away.