Chapter 2

Hey, guys! This chapter was short, but I was kind of busy visiting my big sister that is in the hospital. So, sorry. I promise the next chapter will be longer! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

"Are you read yet?!" Casey yelled, from downstairs.

"Yeah," I called back, finishing up with curling my last loose curl. Stepping back from the mirror, I looked at myself, to see if I looked okay. My long, dark, brown hair with natural caramel, gold highlights were curled loosely, and were gracefully flowing down my back. My red lips shone in the light, and my naturally tan skin was glowing. Did I look good, or what?

Okay, so maybe that was a little too self-conceited, sorry. Okay, you're probably wondering why I dressed up all cute to go to the birthday party of a person I hated. Well, just because I hated Justin Bieber, didn't mean there wouldn't be hot guys there. It was better to be prepared, right?

I skipped down the stairs, to meet a very impatient Casey who had her arms crossed against her chest and one of her heels tapping on the floor. You would think she was the Alpha's daughter, I mean we still had a couple minutes until when we had to be there. That was enough time if I used my new Bugatti. Let me tell you, my baby could go fast! Almost as fast as I could go in my wolf form.

"You know, we only have a few minutes to get there, right?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip, impatiently.

"No, I thought we had hours," I replied, sarcastically.

"Whatever, let's just leave. I am so excited to see him! I mean, can you believe he invited us? He just doesn't do that to anybody! Maybe, I really am special," she rambled on, about God knows what, while looking in the mirror by the front door. I walked out the door, to my fast car. I unlocked it, and climbed in. I finally noticed Casey was not even outside yet. I honked the horn three times.

Finally, her majesty started to come out of the house.

"How could you?! I thought you were still behind me, when I was talking," Casey complained, with a really agitated expression.

"Well, it was easy. I got my keys, left, got in the car, and honked the horn. It wasn't that difficult," I answered, teasingly and put my hand on my chin.

"Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't," she replied, sourly as she got into the car.

The radio was blasting by Thrift Shop by Macklemore when we were rounding the last turn onto Justin's street which led to his rented hou- I mean mansion! I would know the difference because I had lived in one, myself. As soon as we pulled onto the street, Casey squealed, excitedly. If my super werewolf senses weren't damaged before that, they were then. Sarcastic-ness tends to make me feel better in situations like those. That's not weird, right?

With a still squealing Casey in the passenger seat, acting like a five-year-old that just received unlimited ice cream and toys, I parked a fifteen minute's walk away due to all the cars that were already there and taking up every other parking space around his mansion.

I mean, this was ridicules! So what if he was a gorgeous teen boy who could sing his heart out and sound like an angel? You could find that anywhere nowadays...I think.

It was a really good thing that we were werewolves, if not we would have been tired and sweaty, considering the rather warm setting sun, beaming down on us. After the fifteen minute walk, we finally reached the mansion. It looked awesome. I loved the house, but hated the guy who rented it. Messed up, yes.

Looking towards the front door, we both see the huge bodyguard, trying to look intimidating. But you could tell he could be nice and playful, or at least I could. Before walking up the pathway and the steps, Casey whispered, "I think that's Kenny!"

I replied, "Who the heck is Kenny?!"

Casey shook her head, disappointedly and shook her head, like talking to a mentally, slow child, "Kenny. Is. Justin's. Bodyguard."

Oh!

Walking up to "Kenny", he asked for our names as he looked down at the sheets on his clipboard.

We answered with our own names.

He shook his head, "I don't see a Christie or a Casey on here, so you guys are going to have to go," he looked up, crossing his arms, but then the most gorgeous, angelic voice said;

"Yo! Kenny! These are the two girls I told you about, that weren't on the list, but I was expecting..."

"Oh, sorry girls! Go on in, have a good time!"

For some reason, I felt like that was directed at me. We entered the mansion, but suddenly Casey was gone, off on her own little adventure.

I sighed, and began looking for her, "I tried, Casey," I muttered to myself, giving up.

Suddenly, I found myself looking into the gaze of the most beautiful, brown eyes and being captivated for the very first time.

Mine!My wolf hissed within me and that was the very first time I had heard from her all day.