String Eight [Shameless]

• Dedicated kay FANS WHO WAITED 10 MONTHS FOR THIS

A/N: Please read the author’s note at the end please.

***

STRING EIGHT [Shameless]

[Kathryn’s POV]

2 WEEKS LATER.

“My heart is broken, my head is sore, my virginity’s been stolen all thanks to my heart.” Inulit ko ang linya nang binabasa kong libro. “Sheesh, Pretentiousness.”

Nasa loob ako ng library sa bahay. I’ve been reading every single love story sa bahay. From tragedy to comedy as long as love is the main central theme binabasa ko. Sarah Dessen, John Green, Stephenie Meyer, Daniel Handler…and  even some classics like William Shakespeare stuff kahit nga yung diary ni Anne Frank.

Naghahanap ako ng clues kung paano malalaman that you’re going to fall in love and circumstances. I’ve summed it up somehow in a list:

You are a wallflower, the school’s golden boy falls in love with you unexpectedly.

You were devirginized by the school’s bad boy in camp and unfortunately YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH HIS BASTARD CHILD when you let him know he professes his undying love for you.

You are extremely rich and is an heiress, you fall in love with a poor boy OR you are extremely poor and you fall inlove with a rich boy.

You are a hopeless romantic and think you finally found the perfect guy but it’s too late to realize that you were in love with the wrong guy after all.

You are a manhater then out of the blue a guy changes your perspective on men.

You are a geeky nicey-nice girl and you do everything right, one day you are in a love triangle with your tormentor , the resident bully, and the bad boy who never has spoken to you.

You are a normal girl who hates a certain band/actor then out of fate one of the members/he falls in  love with you.

You are in the right age, NEVER BEEN KISSED AND IS A VIRGIN (BOTH LIP AND TOUCH), you fall inlove with a manwhore who wants to get in your pants.

You are a daughter of one of the most powerful men in the world; he betroths you to a son of another powerful man to increase his power.

You are a mundane but you are kidnapped by a hot guy who is a werewolf and the son of the pack’s ALPHA/vampire and he is next in line/master of the house, YOU ARE HIS MATE/ SLAVE TURNED WIFE. (shocker!)

AND THE MOST DRASTIC: You are a girl and you fall in love with boy.

No.

I am not heartbroken.

I am just preparing myself for my future adventures in the world of love.

I AM CERTAINLY NOT HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF DJ, OKAY? Just because hindi niya ako pinansin for two whole weeks ibig sabihin galit ako sakaniya. It’s not like ako ang girlfriend niya or anything. I am just a friend diba? I AM ONLY A FRIEND. WE ARE IN THE FRIENDZONE. SO ITS OKAY THAT HE DOESN’T CALL ME OR ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE FOR TWO WEEKS.