T o p i c: Good Girls + Bad Guys

T o p i c: Cliche 1- Unpopular/Good Girl + “Bad Boy”/Player

                     Song: Good Girls Bad Guys, Falling in Reverse

Granted most of the time when a guy is taunting a girl, he probably most likely likes her. It’s not a serious kind of taunting, it’s more of a juvenile playground kind of way. Not shoving her into a locker or some nonsense!

            Not only that where does the weird wanting to get into the pants of the nerd girl even come from? I mean come on now like let’s be honest with ourselves, we all know in school we have different social statuses. As much as we like to pretend they’re not there we all know they are there, and we all know that’s what keeps people from clashing. :P

            Oddly enough in one too many stories this “good girl” is capturing the heart of the insatiable “bad boy” who is typically misunderstood/and angsty (like most teenagers), not only that he’s a player.

          I don’t know where this whole player thing sprouted (like most things on Wattpad, you’ll never know the original source of the many successful same themed stories because people leech off of the original till the well runs dry).

           I hate this cliche so much because it’s like what’s the appeal of the guy who has had his little buddy just about everywhere. Do STDs not apply when you’re hot? Are stds (the most common being hpv, which there are over 70 strands of that fifty percent of sexually active teenagers carry) suddenly afraid of going anywhere near you?

         Why does this girl have to be so “pure” and “innocent”? Why does she have to be an outcast to be noticed? Why does she give this “player” the chase?

          HONESTLY why does the player want her? Let’s be real with ourselves, if you’re as gawky and awkward as the main  character is supposed to be and there are tons of “smoking hot babes” everywhere that are left and right dropping their Victoria Secrets lingerie undies for you why would you go for the girl in to cotton fruit of the loom panties? The girl who’s morals aren’t loose. And the girl you probably didn’t talk to through middle school.

        I just hate when people do teen fiction, and it’s just really unreal. Then the guy comes back like I really love you, and I didn’t mean to hurt you when you caught me kissing that other broad. They mean nothing to me. You’re the most important thing in my life now. All the sweet nothings that most teenagers don’t even care about that stuff half the time.

           I think the girl is a "good" girl because it plays up the dynamic between purity and evil, and how niave some young girls can be in the tempting hold of hormonal rage and just being a teenager. I mean if someone wants to point me in a direction where a good guy likes a bad girl. Ahhh, that would be nice. Well written as well! :D

             Nontheless Ronnie doesn't even understand why good girls would go for bad guys? 

              What is the point of going with a bad boy? For the thrill? What has he offered you besides presumably heartache? Why give someone that chance to duck up juur life?

Conclusion: I don’t understand.

NEXT UP: Arranged marriages!