Patrick #WhateverBecauseIforgot

This is a suggested one for @andrea1432!

Andrea and Patrick have been friends for over 10 years now, and they've been something more for 4 years... since the first year both Andrea and Patrick wanted to be together forever. But they were too shy to say anything.

One day, while hanging out with the entirety or Fall Out Boy, Andrea talked to Pete. 

"Has Patrick said anything about you guys?" Pete asked. 

"No..." Andrea said sadly. "Can we just not talk about Patrick and I?"

"How could I," Pete says, "when Patrick asked me to ask you something?"

"What?" Andrea asked.

Pete takes her outside, and all she sees is cars... considering it's a parking lot. 

"Why am I standing in the cold?" She asks.

Pete gets down on one knee. "Andrea (Y/L/N), will you marry Patrick Stump?" 

Andrea feels arms wrap around her waist. "Yes or no?" 

She turns around and kisses Patrick, who had his arms wrapped around her. "Yes, but no cute speech?" 

"I knew you would say that," Patrick says. Then, he clears his throat. "Andrea, We've known each other for 10 years, we've known each other since high school. We were best friends, 10 years before we found love. Then, I kissed you, and I knew we were meant to be. I've wanted to ask you this for 3 years, but I never had the courage. I asked Pete to do it, because he's done it two times before, and he would know how to do it. I love you, and everything about you. The way you laugh. The way you smile. And the way you sing along to our songs when they come on the radio. Now, that's pretty cute, to be fair... Pete, can you go get Joe and Andy?"

"Yep," Pete said, running back inside. 

"My ring?" Andrea said. 

"Shut up," Patrick said giving a slight smile.

Joe and Andy came running out of the building. Joe was holding a sign that said "Patdrea" which was their ship name. Andy was holding two boxes. 

"Pick one," Andy said. 

Andrea chose the one in Andy's left hand. "Oh, too bad. You chose your ring. I guess you didn't want a Ring Pop." 

Patrick took the ring for Andy and slid it onto Andrea's finger. 

"This made it all worth standing out in the freezing fucking cold," she says. 

"Same," Joe, Andy, and Pete agree. 

"These 14  years made it even more worth it," Patrick said, then kisses Andrea.