Ocean 3/3

It was her again... Ocean...

"I've won Niall over a few days Liam will also be mine..." She smirked.

"Your gonna dump him or else..." She said running a finger along her neck.

-

"Today you break up with Liam..." She smirked evilly. No I'm not really going to... I have other plans.

"Okay I will..." I mumbled. "Why can't you have Zayn or Niall even?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Because I know how much you love poor little Liam." She cooed in a baby voice.

"Why do you hate me?" I questioned.

"So many questions not enough answers..." She replied. Biach.

-

"Liam... I love you and I know you on my side. But just to be sure watch this. Okay?" I handed him the phone.

"Omg. You... Your breaking up with me?" He said his voice tore leaving the tears to spill as I wrapped him in a hug.

"No. Course not. Pretend. Just sit like I had once I leave." I whispered into his ear.

"Okay. I was scared then. Should I show Niall?" He spoke softly into my hair.

"Yup." I said hovering my lips on his.

"He'll get her of our case..." He mumbled before pushing onto my lips.

-

"Done. Ocean you got your way." I screamed storming out the house before she flew upstairs. It killed me to hear those sobs through the house all the boys scampered to see the commotion.

"Wait what? Unity?" Zayn asked running to see two, while I walked through the rain to mine and Liams' tree house. After he shows the boys the video were meeting here.

I let my thoughts wander, I can't believe Ocean. What did I do to deserve this pain? She's taking my family. My life. My place. Its not like I can do anything about it she will just hurt me more. Not just mentally. Phsycly too. Yes slaps and kicks. Not much I know but still its pain. All I ever felt. Pain. I remember when me and Jacob were best friends. Then he left pain. He ditched me for Courtney. She is a bigger biach then Ocean. Mainly because she took away the only person left in my life causing more pain. Now Niall has left leaving me alone if Ocean isn't gone soon I'm sure Liam will go too.

"Unity were here and have seen the video. We all believe you now. Except Niall. He thinks you made the video." Zayn muttered as they wrapped me in a group hug.

"Well we need more proof... I have just the plan." I started.

-----Niall POV-----

I couldn't believe it. I did believe it but Ocean is forcing me too. I want to ditch her but I can't. Im thinking about calling the police? I'm not sure but I need as much evidence as I can so Im getting it off Unity as she keeps giving it for me too watch and I put it onto my computer then am going to give it in to the police. Done? Hell NO! I need to get her there... Plan time again...

-----Ocean POV----- (OHH!)

Alright don't hate on me please? I need to do this! She took MY family. Yea. Me and Niall are brother and sisters... Want me to explain? My pleasure...

-----Unity POV----- (Haha:P)

"Lets put it into action!" I pointed at each boy. "Places." I finished they each hid in a different place with cameras as Ocean walked down the road in her slutty outfit.

"Hi Unity." She fake smiled before giving me more pain.

-----Niall POV-----

Now how to get more evidence? The boys are all out... Probably getting some... Aha Ocean is gonna be getting a surprise. I walked down the road looking at my phone every so often getting a few encounters from fans. I came to a halt seeing a few figures. Im here. I looked round the corner I was in a disguise so they couldn't see who I was. Unity had a busted lip her ankle was twisted funny and she was crying like no tomorrow. I had to help her...