We work on our new love song (Austin and Ally fan-fic)

Ally P.O.V.

I stare at my phone blankly waiting for Trish to text me telling me about her date with Trent. I sigh thinking about how jealous I am of her. Dallas hasn't taken me out for a date since we went to Austin's last concert. I had to go I am his god dang song writer. I sit there waiting for the closing time of the ghost town, Sonic Boom.

"Vrrr!" My phone vibrates against the light wooden counter. It was from Dallas? I was so shocked. 'Hey babe u wanna com to Suzie's Soups. Im there right now.'

I frown at the text. I hate it when people text talk! Finally I do reply. 'Sure babe I will be there in five minutes I need to close up shop.'

I pull out my key and lock the cash register and lock the store door. I put my keys on my keychain. I walk towards the direction of Suzie's Soups. I look at my phone and no new messages.

I open the door an there is Ms. Suzie grinning in her apron and has her paper pad and pencil.

"Hello Allygator how are u today?" She ask in a sing-song tone.

"Good." I reply and give her a hug, her pencil poking my side. "I'll have some chicken noodle soup."

"You bet." Ms. Suzie says cheerfully and winks.

I see Dallas sitting texting someone and then looks up and waves with his trademark white smile and hurries up and puts away his phone. I give a confused look and tilt my head.

"Hey babe." Dallas says an walks towards me and takes my hand. "After we eat you wanna see a movie?" He asks still grinning.

"Sure." I say and look out and see the real guy I like out there looking at me and Dallas.

-------------------------------------------------

I know it was short but at least it's something. Well vote and comment!!! Please.

P.S. the ( ' ') marks was them texting.