Chapter Eight: First NDEG Mission

On January 1st, 89,996, Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff, Commander Crentuin sat in his office on ADF Headquarter's 20th Level with a seven by four inch datapad in his hand. He brought up a list of ASC vessels, and spent the next several hours, as he compiled a list of vessels to assign to the NDEG mission. 

The mission officially designated by the ADF was to enter the NDEG and document evidence of the AAR genocide against the Yenturian Federation. 120 starships, cruisers, and destroyers were selected to conduct Operation Revelation. 

Two weeks later in the Northwest Swearia Region District, the 120 vessel fleet assembled near Amderestan Spacefleet Corps Base Epsilon 4335-A.  

Over on the Anlocia ASC-90034-K, Commander Brenns stood at the end of the conference room, with the other 119 starship Commanding Officers. He activated the holo-projector in the center of the table, and projected an image of the Northern Dwarf Elliptical Galaxies.  

"Commander Crentuin has selected our ships to conduct an exploration of the Northern Dwarf Elliptical Galaxies." Commander Brenns said to the others, "Our orders are to take images of cities destroyed by neutronic attacks, and interview the surviving Yenturians concerning the genocide." 

"I thought this was an exploration mission?" Admiral Civalis responded from the opposite side of the conference room. 

"Officially, it is." Commander Brenns said to Admiral Civalis. 

"Are we allowed to engage the BDF if they fired on us?" Colonel Senican inquired. 

In the seat behind him, Amdoria 7's Commanding Officer, Captain William Lucason looked around the room with a concerned expression. 

"Something tells we're not coming back." He commented, "The Blackanians have a number of sentry vessels in the area. They most likely are under orders from Airian to attack any Alliance vessel that enters the NDEG." 

"Relax, Captain." Commander Brenns answered. 

Over on Reyen, Ensign Laura Lencon sat in her apartment, which had a view of ADF Landing Platform Alpha 334543, and she accessed the ADAIS network on her datapad. 

Several days later in the Amderina galaxy, Captain Kevins landed on Airidian One with an Infantry Assault Patrol, and proceeded to search an 100 mile area around the landing zone. After several minutes, one of the enlisted troopers came across a Yenturian settlement. 

"Come to finish what you started?" A Yenturian inquired as he held a weapon on Captain Kevins. "We suffered enough." 

"I'm not AAR." Captain Kevins answered, "We tried their government for genocide, and executed them. The 3rd Republic sent us to gather Intel on the genocide." 

"You should've bought reinforcements." The Yenturian said, "Your diplomatic personnel were killed trying to get information to your government." 

"I know." Captain Kevin replied, "What happened?" 

The Yenturian proceeded to recount an AARDF aerial assault against several metropolitan cities in the northern hemisphere. He told Kevins a large number of civilians were herded by AARDF personnel into the forest, where open pits were dug and people forced to line up.  

During the next three weeks, the 120 ADF Combat Assault Fleet went up the eastern galactic and conducted orbital, and ground scans of several planets. Some of which had BDF forces in wait. Surface-to-Arm Missiles launched from one of the planets attacked three starships, the Dellia, Reensa, and Hesaana. The missiles ripped the three vessels and destroyed them. 

Over on the Ferrsia ASC-88965-G, Scanner Control Officer Lieutenant Casan looked at the tactical display and noticed four BDF destroyers rapidly approach from all sides.