EOP: Chapter Five : The Bitch Is Back S1/B1

Sorry it took me so long to upload i needed some time to get my ideas straight and find a good way to write this but i still don't know if i should keep the story, please help me improve my confidence!

______________________________________________________________

|Benj’s P.O.V|

School will always be the same. It’s a place to learn and see your friends, maybe even enemies if you’ve got any. I thought as I walked down the halls with Matt, Jordan and Percy.

I nodded and pretended to listen as Matt jabbered on about the three main parties we had on the 23, 25 and 26th.

“Dude it sucks that those grease monkeys crashed our party!” Matt screamed as we walked into class.

I took my seat at the way back of the class, close to the windows. Matt was on my right side, Jordan and Grant sat in front of us and no one sat on my left side.

As I gazed at Miss Fellows I noticed she was smiling like the Cheshire cat which was really weird, she never smiled. Jordan, who was the goody, goody of our class, walked up to Miss Fellows and handed her a green apple and smiled but as soon as Jordan turned around to face us she chucked it into the garbage can.

Jordan knew that she did that but he still gave her an apple a day and repeated to her “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” which apparently she didn’t care about.

“Tina wants me, I can feel it in my bones” Jordan said in a dazed voice.

“Yup, sure she does, just like Jessica, who, may I mention, dumped you for Ryan” Matt laughed as he grabbed his ring from inside his bag.

“Whatever man! Let’s change the subject… uh, so Benjy how’s your piece of arm Candy?” Jordan laughed.

I glared at him and said “Candy’s good”

As soon as I said her name she walked thru the door, her mini skirt barely reaching her butt and her skimpy white shirt showing lots of cleavage.

“Hey Ben” she said seductively.

“Hello Baby” I smiled as I gave her a peck on the lips. But that wasn’t enough for her, as soon as I pulled away from her she pulled me back in for a long French kiss.

I could never say her French kisses were not good because trust me they are way too good and I can’t say I don’t want her kisses since every boy in the school wants her kisses.

“Can I have some Candy too” Matt hollered as he touched his ring.

Candy stuck out her tongue out at him and sat on my lap, as she moved her but against my shaft I felt a little tingly down there but I stopped myself from doing something I regretted.

The bell suddenly rang and the few remaining students hurried in class.

Candy walked to her seat which sadly was in the front row; she blew me a kiss before returning to her desk.

“Hey guys, I have something to show you, can you guess what?” She asked, a huge grin lingering on her face.

Dallas, one of my friends on the basketball team lifted up his hand and said “Are we watching a porno?” a chorus of chuckles echoed thru the class.

Miss Fellows glared at him but as she glanced over at the door he expression calmed.

“No Mister Lunsford.” She sighed out and continues “We have a new student!” she exclaimed as a stunning girl walked thru the door.

The girl was drop dead gorgeous; her hair was jet black, her hair was tied in a ponytail, perfectly styled and her gray eyes complimented her ashen pale skin.

“Wow” I purred as I looked at her long toned legs.

Miss Fellows clapped her hands together and said “This is Piper Jett” then she gazed to Piper and she cooed “Now Piper, tell us a bit about yourself and then the class will ask you some questions”

She nodded.

“I’m Piper and I come from New York” she sighed out.

I was shocked; it was the girl from the party with the yellow sundress who pissed off Cole and his gang. She was hot that night and now she is way too beautiful.

One guy in the front row lifted up his hand and asked “What’s your background? You look kind of foreign”

She slightly smiled.

“I’m from Irish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Bulgarian, Russian and Spanish background” she said enumerating all of them.

“That’s so cool!” Jordan screamed

Percy glanced at her and lifted his hand up

“Are you bilingual?”

 Some guys from the class screamed things like

“…ask her an easier question…”

“…How is she supposed to know what bilingual is?...”

At that moment I realized how much her beauty affected guys, it made them whipped, which usually isn’t a good thing.

Up in front Piper laughed a bit.

“Yes, I’m bilingual. I speak French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and obviously English”

Percy gave her an approving smile. Percy almost never approved of someone but turns out Piper fits Percy’s ‘persona thought’ whatever that means, he says it all the time.

Matt elbowed me, I shot him a glare. All he could do was laugh.

“It’s the hot girl from the Party, she’s way hotter here right dude?” he asked me and I nodded.

There were tons of hands in the air, it seemed that everyone wanted to know things about this girl, and she didn’t seem to care less about what was happening.

Everyone waved their hands in the air hopping to get picked and ask there question but Miss Fellows abruptly stopped them.

“Question time is finished; now let’s get to our lesson on the plat Romeo and Juliet” she screamed.

She leaned close to Piper and told her she could sit anywhere she wanted so she walked down the rows; I watched her hips sway from side to side until she plopped down in the window seat by me.

It seemed she didn’t remember me but I remember her oh so well, it’s too hard to forget a face like hers.

I swear I was looking at her the whole time in class, I was mesmerized but the bell ringing made me snap out of my dream.

Candy came to me and kissed me again and when I turned back to where Piper was sitting, the chair was empty.

“Shit I got to go find her!” I screamed as I pushed away from Candy and ran out of the class.

|Candy P.O.V|

As Ben ran out of class in search of that new girl, I glared at the door.

I broke the pencil I held in my hand.

“What with you Candy? Afraid that our little Benjy is going to be out of your grasp soon?” Matt laughed as he walked to where I stood.

I smirked.

“Not a chance, Ben is mine and always will be” I said with utmost confidence, even if I didn’t think I could keep him close any longer.

But what pissed me off today way the way Ben kept looking at the Piper chick.

If that dumb dunce thinks she can come to my school, shake her ass and take all the boys, including my sweet Ben away from me, she’s wrong!

Piper Jett you better watch your back since the Bitchy Candy is back and ready to kill!

______________________________________________

Yayks! what do you think Candy is gonna do to get the attention  of Piper and more on her?