A Fever

Song for this chapter - Stay//Rihanna

I ran through the automatic doors of the hospital with my keys in hand. Ignoring the ringing of my phone in my back pocket. I followed the E.R. signs in the hospital, hot tears streaming down the sides of my face, trying to wipe them ass they fell.

"Evan LeBron Moss and Dena Jaden Smith? Where are they please tell me where they are!" I said

"Sir please have a seat, someone will be with you in a moment." The woman said

"LOOK LADY I DONT-"

"JADEN!" I saw Shad when I turned to look down the hall

"Where are they?! What the hell happened?!" Shad asked

"They won't tell me and I don't really remember..." I trailed off

"Um which one of you is legal?" The woman said

"We both are" I said

"Which one of you is a legal guardian" the woman said

"We both are" shad said looking he woman in her pale face

"Dena is my daughter"

"Okay sir I'm going to need you to fill out this form and wait in the a-"

"Form?! What no! I need to see my child right now!" I said in a stern tone.

*Sighs* "Very well then, you should come too they are in the same room" she said standing up

The silence grew airy as we walked through the not so busy hospital. The tears started to fall again. I didn't know what was happening I've never cried this much.

As if he was reading my mind shad responded "You have a daughter, a baby girl, that is what is making this all the worse, something you made may possibly hurt, that...that's what your feeling"

I looked at him and he gave me a look of reassurance.

We walked into a room and the first thing I saw was a small incubator with my baby in it.

"She has some small cuts on her arms, she was strapped in pretty tight thanks to that life saver of a mom, you can take your baby home today after all the doctors get through treating her scrapes" she said smiling and I felt a small wave of relief wash over me.

"But the life saver, she's pretty damaged." The nurse said pulling back a curtain revealing Evan.

And reality paused and I felt like I went back into the black and white slow motion movie scene.

"Noooooo!" I yelled sobbing I grabbed her legs screaming dropping to my slightly bruised knees

"Jaden stand up, Jaden"

"Evan! IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" I yelled continuing to cry wetting the sheets that covered her body.
Then the monitors went crazy and four different doctors came in and told us to exit the room but I didn't budge.

"Sir, sir we need you to-" every thing went silent and I couldn't hear anything but my own screams of rejection.
"NO! NO IM NOT LEAVING HER. STOP DONT TOUCH ME IM NOT GOING, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as shad grabbed my wait with both arms picking me up as I kicked and screamed

"NO PUT ME DOWN" I fought as hard as I could
I grabbed the doors hinges and pushed back.

"LET ME GO! I WANT TO STAY PLEASE LET ME GO!"

But he was to strong, as soon as we left the room they pulled back the curtain and closed the door. I got away from shad and banged on the door.

"Please" I said, it came out as noting more than a whisper.