My BULLY'S Baby

**Evans POV**

I walked down the street as I hummed the lyrics to Beyoncè's Love On Top. I was cold but I was walking as fast as I could you didn't want to be on the streets of Brooklyn at this time of night.

"Hey there Evan I didn't see you in school" Jaden said as he backed me up against the wall

"Oh J-Jaden I was just getting home you know with taco Tuesday and everything." I said trying to lighten the mood so he doesn't hurt me.

This isn't like one of those stories were the girl and the guy liked each other or they were best friends and then the guy just turned on her, Jaden Smith has hated me forever and I don't know why and to be honest I don't want to find out, I'm not like those girls who smart of to there bully's or try to figure out why they hate you so much. I just really would like to get on with my life, I don't have Time to surround my life around some jackass that doesn't have one.

"Well you know what I want right?" He said his eyes dark

"Uh a taco?" I said

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT AIN'T WHAT I WANT!" He yelled causing me to shrink back

"Well do you want this?" I said taking my hand and putting it behind his neck and letting my lips get dangerously close to his I turned my head to the side leaning in, right when our lips were about to touch I kneed him in the nuts and took off down kedzie road.

My mom always said 'Dont start something you can't finish.'

Yah I did that in this case and I was about to pay for it.

He tackled me hard to crown causing me to cough. He straled me and began punching.

I would scream but know one is here . I guess I'm just ganna have to take it.

----------

+5 votes for next chapter