My hero.

I woke up with Loki next to me. This time it wasn't a dream. If he's been here then did I really call him my king? I wanted to touch his face but I was somewhat scared. I felt like if I did he'd yell at me again. Why is he so mad all the time?

--Steve's POV--

Thor told us that Loki had been in Asgard a couple of times recently. They have no clue how he was getting in without getting detected. People had been watching out for him as requested by Thor and one had told him he'd seen him. Thor said he'd go back and look for (y/n) everywhere again.

"Thor, I have to come with you. I need to find her." He didn't really want to but decided it wouldn't hurt.

"We need to make sure we find Lady (y/n) before she remembers everything." Thor looked a bit worried about her remembering things.

Asgard was something else. It was beautiful beyond belief. Maybe one day I'd come back and enjoy it but right now I need to look for (y/n). We look every where for her. One of the fellow Asgardians mentioned to us that he had seen Loki around a certain area every time he showed up. Thor and I headed over there as fast as we could.

--Your POV--

Loki has been so nice these past few days. He finally got the chain off my foot. Seeing him smile was such an amazing thing to see. Looking at him made me feel butterflies in my stomach. He had been bringing me flowers and fruits everyday. He seemed happy as ever. Today he brought me a beautiful necklace with an emerald stone. It reminds me of his eyes and how beautiful they are.

"Thanks Loki, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I hugged him and looked up into his eyes.

"Only the best for my lady (y/n). You seem pretty happy today my love." He said looking back at me and holding me tight.

"I am very happy. Thank you for everything these past few days."

As I was going on for a kiss the wall burst open. Loki went into full protection mode and accidentally threw me against the wall and made me bump my head. My vision became a bit blurry but I could swear that I saw Steve before I fainted.

--Steve's POV--

Thor blew the wall open with his hammer. When the wall came crashing down I saw Loki holding (y/n). When Loki saw we were there, all I saw was (y/n) flying across the room. Thor signaled me to go get (y/n) and said he'd take care of Loki. I ran towards her hoping she was alright.

"(Y/n)! Please wake up darling. I need to wake up." I caressed he face hoping she'd wake up. I picked her up and walked out to see if some fresh air would help.

She woke up a bit while carried her out.

"You came to my rescue. My hero." She smiled and fainted again.

--your POV--

I woke up in Steve's arms. He looked like he had came out of a dream. I can't believe he found me.

"You came to my rescue. My hero." I smiled and then everything went black again.