Ch.15

~Morgan's P.O.V~
~2 weeks earlier~

I woke up to see Hayes beside me. I smile and hear my phone go off. I look at it and I have a text from and unknown number.

Unknown #: meet me at Starbucks. Come alone.

I get up and get dressed in a black t-shirt crop top that says 'DON'T CARED NEVER DID' in white letters that look like its painted on. I put on my denim shorts. I took my hair out of the bun and left it wavy. I put in a black bandana that Taylor gave me when I was in Juvie. I changed my belly button ring to some diamonds and handcuffs. I did my usual makeup and slipped my black Vans on, grabbed my galaxy ear phones and walked down stairs. I got my penny board and skated to Starbucks listening to my music.

When I get to Starbucks I got my coffee and sit down and wait for whoever it is that texted me comes.
I hear the bell on the door ring (I really don't know if Starbucks has a bell on its door) I don't think about it so I keep looking on Twitter. I hear someone come over to my table. I look up and smirk at them.

"Eden Tomlinson. Long time no see." I say smirking.

"Yea what's been going on?" She asks

I met Eden in Juvie.

~flash back~

I was sitting at my table in the Cafeteria. Today we had chocolate pudding with our meals. It was the first time in about 2 months and that literally the only decent thing they have in the cafeteria along with the pizza they have every Friday. There was a new girl that came in today and she was sitting at a table at the far end of the cafeteria. I walk over there.

"Hey chump! Give me your pudding." I say snapping my fingers.

"And what if I was going to eat it." She sasses at me.

I stair at her in shock for a second.

"I like you! What's your name?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Eden. Eden Tomlinson" she says smiling.

~end of flash back~

Eden is actually Louis Tomlinson's niece. They don't talk though. Eden is 19. She has Brown hair that comes about half way down her back and she has neon green bangs. She has AMAZINGLY beautiful hazel eyes. She about 5'8 so she's a lot taller than me. She's really tan. She's clumsy, random, sassy and spontaneous.

"I've been better, but I've been worse." I say laughing.

"Here! Have a seat." I say gesturing to the empty seat in front of me. She sits down and takes a sit of my coffee.

"Hey! That's mine!" I say pointing to her and squinting my eyes, then laughing.

"So what have you been up too?" She asks me.

"Nothin much. I went back to my house and everyone freaked out." I say laughing.

"Oh good for you." She says.

"Yeah... So why did you ask me to come here and how did you get my number? And why did you tell me to come alone?" I ask

"Oh umm I was wondering if you want to hang out with me for a couple of weeks. And I was in Juvie for a year and a half! I have my ways to get people's numbers. Oh and it just sounded creepy when you say that." She says laughing.

"Oh well what do you mean hang out with you for a couple weeks?" I ask confused.

"I mean do you want to come stay at my apartment for a couple weeks?" She asks me excited.

"Oh my gosh I would fucking love too!" I yell and notice that people are staring at me.

"The fuck you lookin at?!" I say to everyone and they turn around really fast like they where scared, and they should be. I'll fuck there life up. Eden looks at me and laughs.

"But yea I would love to come stay at your house for a while." I say.

"Ok well let's go!" She shouts and grabs my arm pulling me out of Starbucks.

"Wait I need to call my brother!" I say to her laughing.

"No he doesn't have to know. He's not your dad. He's not the boss of you. You can do whatever you want." She says.

"You know what. Your right." I say putting my phone back into my pocket.

We walk to Eden's apartment and luckily me and Eden where the same size because she wouldn't let me stop at my house because we where going the opposite direction. 

We get to her apartment and we talked, watched TV, I told her about Taylor and showed her a picture and she said he was really cute!

'Ima get them together😁'

After a while I looked out the window and see that it's already night time. I checked my phone and it's 3:00 in the morning.

'Dang we talked for forever!'

We walked upstairs and Eden gave me some pj's and we got in bed. Yes Eden only has one bed so we had to share but it's normal for girl to share a bed. Ok? Ok. I drifted off to sleep and slept like a baby.

~2 weeks later~ (so present day)

Me and Eden get back to the apartment from spray painting some random shit and see a piece of paper taped to the door. I take it off and walk inside while reading it.

"Oh my gosh Eden I'm so sorry." I say hugging her.

"What is it?" She asks laughing

"They said that to have to move out by tomorrow because you haven't paid your rent for the past 5 months.... Wow how can you even go that long without paying rent?" I ask confused.

"I have my ways and I don't know where I'm going to stay." She says siting on the couch then looking up at me hinting at me to ask her to come stay with me.

"Eden would you like to come live with me?" I ask her knowing that's what she wasn't to hear.

"Are you serious?! I would love too." She yells hugging me.

"Ok we will go to my house tomorrow." I say.

"Ok well most of the furniture was already in here so I really just have to get my clothes and other things." She says and runs up stairs to start packing.

I run up stairs and get in some pj's. I jump in bed and fall asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah i wrote this at  like 2:30 in the morning. So I hope you liked it because I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning writing it. ☺️❤️